BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday 9th June - Ride in Memory of Jason Goodaire

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ray the aviator
Pedestrian
Pedestrian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Sunday 9th June - Ride in Memory of Jason Goodaire Reply with quote

Sunday 9th June - Ride in Memory of Jason Goodaire

Hi all - just wanted to invite you all to the next Surrey Tomcc ride-out in support of the Run in memory of Jason Goodaire to Chalet Cafe, West Sussex- Amanda one of our members is leading the ride and we will meet at Rykas Box Hill car Park 9am. Amanda has chosen a lovely route to Pease Pottage, lots of twisties and very little main roads, and the roads between Pease Pottage and Cowfold are the same, it's going to be a fab ride. Plan is we leave Box hill at 9:10, intending to get to Chalet Cafe for 10:15 and everyone has time to have a tea/breakfast prior to setting off with the others on the ride by. If you're coming please note that you need to be at Box Hill with a full tank, before 9:10, we won't have time to stop en route and the Chalet Cafe isn't next to a petrol station.

If you have facebook you can join us and sign up here:- https://www.facebook.com/events/578881038809700/?context=create - failing that just turn up on 9th June at 9am

Jasons Sister posted this to explain the ride it self :- Hello to all. My Name is Amanda Goodaire. I lost my brother 5years ago on the 9th December 2007 from a motorbike accident along the A24 between the Findon and Washington roundabouts. He left a loving family behind and some great friends too. He was the most caring and greatest brother you could ever hoped for. He would be there for anyone that needed help of any description. We did everything together, we had alot in common, music, films, cars, bikes etc. We were as close as bother and sister could be. He even helped me back onto a motorbike after I had come off. The reason I am setting up this event is in his memory and I have recently passed my big motorbike test and have been thinking about this for a long long time.

Regards Ray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: