BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bloody Cyclists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Bloody Cyclists Reply with quote

On Sunday I was out in my car heading West towards Newlands corner on the A25 between Gomshall and Silent Pool: http://goo.gl/maps/LTLpA

3 cyclists crossed to half way across the road towards Upper Street, I'd already guessed they might cross in front of me and had slowed a little, it wasn't until I was almost on top of them that two of them decided to set off on crossing the other half of the road, causing me to brake very hard and use my horn. One of the Lycra clad cockbags decided to give me the Giving you the finger . Not reckoning on me...

a. seeing it

or

b. turning around and following them to find out exactly what their problem was.

Caught up with them and asked exactly what the problem was and "apparently" I was speeding in a 30 limit. It's an NSL you retarded wanker.

Funny how their brave juice ran out when I got out of the car to have words, what a w***er

I have no problem with cyclists generally but this bunch of arrogant pricks gave them all a bad name. They were lucky it was me, on the ball that came round the corner rather than someone considerably less observant. Evil or Very Mad

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't start me off - I'll never stop Twisted Evil

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
Don't start me off - I'll never stop Twisted Evil

I've not been so close to punching someone in a long long time. Of course it would have been MY fault if I'd turned the two of them into bonnet badges....

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Bloody Cyclists Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
On Sunday I was out in my car heading West towards Newlands corner on the A25 between Gomshall and Silent Pool: http://goo.gl/maps/LTLpA

3 cyclists crossed to half way across the road towards Upper Street, I'd already guessed they might cross in front of me and had slowed a little, it wasn't until I was almost on top of them that two of them decided to set off on crossing the other half of the road, causing me to brake very hard and use my horn. One of the Lycra clad cockbags decided to give me the Giving you the finger . Not reckoning on me...

a. seeing it

or

b. turning around and following them to find out exactly what their problem was.

Caught up with them and asked exactly what the problem was and "apparently" I was speeding in a 30 limit. It's an NSL you retarded wanker.

Funny how their brave juice ran out when I got out of the car to have words, what a w***er

I have no problem with cyclists generally but this bunch of arrogant pricks gave them all a bad name. They were lucky it was me, on the ball that came round the corner rather than someone considerably less observant. Evil or Very Mad

Unfortunatly, this is far from the 1st similar experience I have had this year!!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Hooky
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont understand why people want to ride round in clans all wearing lycra and wind up other motorists. They all seem miserable with all the effort involved. They are called mamil's round our way...(Middle Aged Men in Lycra). Its all leafy country lanes and they love riding side by side and get all shouty when you toot them..I find a good squirt of screen wash helps...!!!!
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were out in force today riding two abreast, I cycle and refuse to wear lycra, but I think I have more consideration for others. Although the woman cyclist in lycra shorts in front of me in rykas did have a nice rear ! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: