BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fish & Chips Ride, Friday 26th July
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Fish & Chips Ride, Friday 26th July Reply with quote

With the warm weather, thought it would be time for a Friday Fish 'n Chips ride. Giving plenty of notice for this, and hoping weather holds, the run is on Friday 26th July. Will leave Box at 7.00pm, to allow peeps time after work, and head down to chippy on the Esplanade in Bognor via non-direct route. The ride back along A29 / A24 or whatever is best for folk.
We will have preferred choice of take away / sit on beach Cool or eat in if a bit chilly Rolling Eyes (subject to chippy being open, not checked !)

Fish 'n Chips

Bathers, G Ropes or Wakini's optional Wink
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Healthy supper the night before the tri!!! Yep, should be in for this Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On call will be finished and its pay day, so dont see why not ... Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall see what swmbo says about a trundle out on the tractor
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very tempted, will see how the week pans out...

At this rate it'll be the Boxhill Tractor Run Laughing

<--- My profile pic is from my last trip to Bognor... WASH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might well see you there, depends how the week pans out...
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Might well see you there, depends how the week pans out...


you don't have to use that bike ya know Laughing
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:
Might well see you there, depends how the week pans out...


you don't have to use that bike ya know Laughing


Thud
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Posh Bird
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 242
Location: Where the sun is...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in Waki. Sadly Summerman will still be in plaster but I might persuade him to go in the cage unless someone can take him pillion. xx
_________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
Mario Andretti
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I'm in.
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
Yep I'm in.


Shocked Shocked Shocked
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 Thumbs up
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh!

I'm a week early rolling on the floor laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:
Doh!

I'm a week early rolling on the floor laughing


Rolling Eyes Hope you can make it next week as well. Wink
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:
Doh!

I'm a week early rolling on the floor laughing

I came about 24hrs short of making the same mistake Cool
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
nosnowking wrote:
Doh!

I'm a week early rolling on the floor laughing

I came about 24hrs short of making the same mistake Cool


Your not alone. The Mrs and I had saddled up and only when I checked to see who else was coming did Mrs B notice the date. Ahh well, we went out anyway and partook Of chish & fips and some cider at a not so local hostilry Smile
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I'm glad I'm not alone!

We had a nice little bimble to ockley, then b-roads back towards Gomshall and dinner at the Compasses. Some of the country roads round ewhurst and cranleigh are lovely despite being mostly 40 limits. Be warned though, the B2126 between Holmbury St Mary and Abinger Hammer has gravel all over it from surface dressing, all rutted and up to 3-4 inches deep in places. Had a few scary moments...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about to post an apology. Doh!!
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheBlondeFella
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 172
Location: Carshalton

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posh Bird wrote:
Count me in Waki. Sadly Summerman will still be in plaster but I might persuade him to go in the cage unless someone can take him pillion. xx


What's happened to Summerman then?
_________________
http://www.SBMotoPhoto.com

http://www.facebook.com/SBMotoPhoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBlondeFella wrote:
Posh Bird wrote:
Count me in Waki. Sadly Summerman will still be in plaster but I might persuade him to go in the cage unless someone can take him pillion. xx


What's happened to Summerman then?



Broken wrist .... flying his Kite .. Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TheBlondeFella
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 172
Location: Carshalton

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I be asking how ...
_________________
http://www.SBMotoPhoto.com

http://www.facebook.com/SBMotoPhoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was only a 7m kitesurfing kite in 35km winds at Lancing the beach. Small mistake with the bar and I was 6 feet in the air and landed in my hand in 2 inches of water...
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TheBlondeFella
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 172
Location: Carshalton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooo nasty....

Remember your Summerman NOT Superman
_________________
http://www.SBMotoPhoto.com

http://www.facebook.com/SBMotoPhoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Posh Bird
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 242
Location: Where the sun is...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBlondeFella wrote:
Ooooo nasty....

Remember your Summerman NOT Superman
rolling on the floor laughing rolling on the floor laughing rolling on the floor laughing
_________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
Mario Andretti
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group