BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not to be outdone!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Not to be outdone! Reply with quote

After procrastinating about it for far too long, and taking inspiration from someone else (does that count as copying?) I have given up the GSXR accepting that I need something else to enjoy riding again soooooo......*drum roll please*......

















_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niiiiceeeee Wheelie

Be careful with what fuel you put in it, Marky Mark's tank pickled and it was suspected that one of the UL95's containting Ethanol caused it.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1427

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice.....have fun dude ....looking forward to riding with you again
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
Nice.....have fun dude ....looking forward to riding with you again

What makes you think I wanna go riding with you? Giving you the finger
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
1stGarry
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 23 Jul 2004
Posts: 2533
Location: bottom of England (well Worthing actually)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic bike, regretted selling mine.
_________________
Adventure before dementia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely

True what he said about tank, melted tank on 08 bike Sad
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1427

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
MrE wrote:
Nice.....have fun dude ....looking forward to riding with you again

What makes you think I wanna go riding with you? Giving you the finger

sorry did I mis write that? allow me to rephrase....I look forward to riding in front of you again and waiting for you to catch up Laughing
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V wrote:
Lovely

True what he said about tank, melted tank on 08 bike Sad


Thanks I'll bear it in mind, although I prefer on bikes the expensive fuel, might not get any more mileage out of it (80 miles to reserve lol) but it 'feels' smoother 97-99 all the way Wink
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
Loco wrote:
MrE wrote:
Nice.....have fun dude ....looking forward to riding with you again

What makes you think I wanna go riding with you? Giving you the finger

sorry did I mis write that? allow me to rephrase....I look forward to riding in front of you again and waiting for you to catch up Laughing
Thumbs up
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
MrE wrote:
Loco wrote:
MrE wrote:
Nice.....have fun dude ....looking forward to riding with you again

What makes you think I wanna go riding with you? Giving you the finger

sorry did I mis write that? allow me to rephrase....I look forward to riding in front of you again and waiting for you to catch up Laughing
Thumbs up


A wager perhaps? Smile


_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh it's good to be back Laughing
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:



That's exactly how you both go round corners
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1427

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
biggus wrote:



That's exactly how you both go round corners


still haven't traded in for a burger van yet though Wink
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
wivvy's dad wrote:
biggus wrote:



That's exactly how you both go round corners


still haven't traded in for a burger van yet though Wink



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
That's exactly how you both go round corners

At least they both get round corners Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
wivvy's dad wrote:
That's exactly how you both go round corners

At least they both get round corners Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed


rolling on the floor laughing

Is "exit stage left" not the new knee-down? Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group