BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

harley davidsoon xl1200

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dingo
Learner
Learner


Joined: 11 Jun 2010
Posts: 52
Location: west sussex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: harley davidsoon xl1200 Reply with quote

sold

Last edited by dingo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Listing removed"
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
"Listing removed"


the link has been truncated, i'll see if i can find it and post up the proper URL,
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this it?? Guessing on the Crawlwey location...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-HARLEY-DAVIDSON-XL-1200-C-CUSTOM-SPORTSTER-BLACK-/300930958618?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item4610e2051a
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group