BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back on a bike

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tezfire
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 1
Location: Hassocks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Back on a bike Reply with quote

Good evening all,
Just to say a big hello, I used to be on here a while ago, terry Matthews.
Completely lost and can't remember my old username.
Hope your all well, been to boxhill with you a few times and France and a great day at brandshatch.
I'm now back on the road with a cbr600rr

Hope to see some you soon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi terry, what was your user name?? Peeps may recal your old bike, cbr in Virgin livery, lovely it was

See you soon Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you were Madforit1984 I think?

Welcome back Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1562
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
madforit1984
Trials Rider
Trials Rider


Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 319
Location: Hassocks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant, I got my old profile back thanks biggus.
My old bike was the Honda virgin r6, and I had spell on another CBR but things at home meant a quick turnaround back to car.

Hope to get out with you call soon.

V where can I find the police filtering course?
_________________
www.r-o-a-r.org.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bikesafe, I feel best one is with Met @ The Warren in Bromley if you can get on that one. 25 this year and that includes a good lunch, excellent value for money Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Terry. Shake on it

Would this be your old bike ??

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=5979

Can't think of many other virgins on here. Very Happy
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group