BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wednesday evening 21 August

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Wednesday evening 21 August Reply with quote

Only about 4 more weeks possible for evening rides (unless you want to ride in the dark Wink ), so lets get out there!

Meet at The Grasshopper Inn, Moorhouse, Nr Westerham, TN16 2EU.
(Please note NOT The Grasshopper IN Westerham!)
Depart 1815
Return about 3 hours later for swift drink (but not necessarily at The Grasshopper).

Weather for Wednesday is looking Weather sunny , but Weather rain will stop play!

All welcome, but please indicate if you are interested.

If you do attend I would advise clear visors as even if sunny it's dark under trees etc.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
megawatt
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 485
Location: Northiam, near Rye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested , but may have to meet you later if you head anywhere nearer to my place Jimbo Very Happy
_________________
Why pay someone else, do it yerself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheBlondeFella
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 171
Location: Carshalton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be up or his one .... Will let you know closer to the date
_________________
http://www.SBMotoPhoto.com

http://www.facebook.com/SBMotoPhoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be rude not to STW etc. etc.
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP!

It's dark at 2100 now, so maybe return 2.5 hours later.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sorry Jimbo, I am generally committed Wednesday evenings riding for SERV Sad
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Really sorry Jimbo, I am generally committed Wednesday evenings riding for SERV Sad

As long as you're on your bike enjoying yourself, that's the main thing happy biker .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Really sorry Jimbo, I am generally committed Wednesday evenings riding for SERV Sad


Funny how we met at a closing speed of about warp factor 4 Laughing Nice to see you Duncan no matter how briefly - keep up the good SERV work.

Jimbo - they just get better Smile
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
biggus wrote:
Really sorry Jimbo, I am generally committed Wednesday evenings riding for SERV Sad


Funny how we met at a closing speed of about warp factor 4 Laughing Nice to see you Duncan no matter how briefly - keep up the good SERV work.

Jimbo - they just get better Smile


You buggers took some catching. I'd done the air ambulance stock run and was leading a social ride to a pub in Chertsey (wot a shithole Laughing )
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
Funny how we met at a closing speed of about warp factor 4 Laughing
It was all a blur to me! Wink
Nice to see you Duncan no matter how briefly - keep up the good SERV work.
Abso-bloomin-lutely. Lets hope we get to see you again for more than 30 seconds Laughing
Jimbo - they just get better Smile
Thank you kind Sir. I really enjoyed it too, except the accident induced detour down those tiny lanes. They were even too small for me! Shocked


Here's to the next one happy biker
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Abso-bloomin-lutely. Lets hope we get to see you again for more than 30 seconds Laughing


Yeah sorry about Buzzing blondefella and giving bob the Giving you the finger and what a w***er Laughing

Be good to catch up soon Cool
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
sorry about Buzzing blondefella

That was no BlondeFella, that was Panigale Dave, Bob's mate Laughing .
Bob deserved the Giving you the finger & what a w***er though Laughing
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
biggus wrote:
sorry about Buzzing blondefella

That was no BlondeFella, that was Panigale Dave, Bob's mate Laughing .
Bob deserved the Giving you the finger & what a w***er though Laughing

Oh ok assumed from the thread it was blondefella Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheBlondeFella
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 171
Location: Carshalton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I'll be there (and early) tonight ...
_________________
http://www.SBMotoPhoto.com

http://www.facebook.com/SBMotoPhoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group