BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's my wedding anniversary

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: It's my wedding anniversary Reply with quote

35 years Shocked, but been together 42 years Shocked Shocked Shocked
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: It's my wedding anniversary Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
35 years Shocked, but been together 42 years Shocked Shocked Shocked

Congratulations to you and your wife, JimBo. 2 Thumbs up
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: It's my wedding anniversary Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
35 years Shocked, but been together 42 years Shocked Shocked Shocked


CONGRATULATIONS Smile

Apart from a medal, what are you going to get her.... Coral or Jade I believe Wink
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 6038
Location: climbing out of a big black hole

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: It's my wedding anniversary Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
35 years Shocked, but been together 42 years Shocked Shocked Shocked
you were livin in sin Jimbob Shag! your a naughty boy Jimbo Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Smile
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Jim
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mexican wave

1971 was a good year Smile
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nuclear Red
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Posts: 519

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats amazing. Respect.
_________________
Blue smoke and a ring ding ding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay1
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 983
Location: Sutton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey.

My 4th is on Thursday (9 years together) and I thought that was a blooming long time Very Happy

Congrats
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to you both ...all too often now one hears of short term marraiges.
It is nice to hear of one going the distance.
( and before anyone jumps opne me I understand a lot of broken marraiges have just and good reason for termination but a lot just boil down to couples not being able to work out their differences.
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all.

I don't know how she's put up with me all these years!
I'm a very lucky man Very Happy .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday would have been my 15th Wedding anniversary, only missed it by 11 years Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightweight Rolling Eyes .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Lightweight Rolling Eyes .


No, thanks to an over-active cakehole she became far from that
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush


Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 1637
Location: "In a microclimate"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good stint Jimbo.....you need a medal, congratulations Very Happy
_________________
Comfortably Numb

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rossi Bird
Forum Chavette
Forum Chavette


Joined: 17 May 2004
Posts: 2476
Location: In the garage, polishing the garage ornaments

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Jimbo Very Happy Thats a long time

Ive been married 11 years, however we only managed to live in the same house as each other for 4 of those Laughing Razz
_________________
Trackdays.................... Because golf is for faggots!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rossi Bird wrote:
Congrats Jimbo Very Happy Thats a long time

Ive been married 11 years, however we only managed to live in the same house as each other for 4 of those Laughing Razz


rolling on the floor laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group