BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to biking

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JH400
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: New to biking Reply with quote

Hi there I've been biking for just a little while(passed in November, Spent summer 2012 learing on 125) and I was looking for some more bikers to go riding with. Currently I ride around with a few family members. We often stop either at Rykas or Newlands when we're out so just wondering if any other bikers would like to go riding some time?
_________________
1st 2004 honda cbr125r(learnt on now gone), 2nd 1989 Honda Bros(1st "Big bike")
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to BHF Shake on it . I post up rides in the 'Events' section and are normally run at an easy pace, so ideal for smaller bikes and/ or new riders. So just check in to see what's going. You could also post up when you're heading to Box or Newlands next and maybe some one will be there to meet up.

Waki.
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, hope to see you on a ride soon Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello & Welcome to the forum
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JH400
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome messages Very Happy . I will be sure to keep an eye on the events section for rides and if I'm heading out I'll put up a post. Sorry for the lack of avatar I dont seem to have an image small enough for the forum.
_________________
1st 2004 honda cbr125r(learnt on now gone), 2nd 1989 Honda Bros(1st "Big bike")
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late posting but welcome tot he forum Smile
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group