BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1st September Cancervive ride out

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: 1st September Cancervive ride out Reply with quote

"We are really excited to announce that the date for our fifth motorcycle run is Sunday 1st September 2013

We are really grateful to the Roebuck inn at Laughton for hosting the event for the past 4 years but this year we have decided to move the start and finish location to the Sportsman, Goddard’s green, which is near the hometown of Cancervive in Hurstpierpoint.

The plan is to meet at 10am for 11am ride out, the route will be similar to last year with just a few alterations, the map is available to download. We will have a large copy of the map on the day but please feel free to print one and bring it with you.

The route will be pretty much the same as last year with a slight change which we hope you will all enjoy, bikers will be skimming past Eastbourne, down the breathtaking coast road to Newhaven past Lewes and Brighton on the A27.

The Sportsman will be doing a BBQ once bikers return, and live music will be playing, we are keeping our fingers crossed for nice weather.

Payments can be made in advanced by PayPal here: http://www.cancervive.org.uk/pages/meetings-events.php "





_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
madforit1984
Trials Rider
Trials Rider


Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 319
Location: Hassocks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
Be great to see some of you again, ill be going to this, ill have my new (to me) black white cbr.
Let me know if anyone is going plz
_________________
www.r-o-a-r.org.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group