BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maidstone Motoliner Wheel Straightening

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Product Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Maidstone Motoliner Wheel Straightening Reply with quote

I had a little bit of a Darwinesque moment and in my excitment of getting the old gal running again I decided to take the CB1300 for a spin down my road, not appreciating quite how teflon like the tyres had become (4 years old??). To compound this, naturally I was in shorts, T shirt and deviod of lid. Manage to highside it about 10 mph Embarrassed putting a dent in the front wheel when it deposited itself on the crash verge. what a w***er

So I remembered Motoliner... posted the wheel off to them (minus tyre) on a Wednesday, they got it Thursday and I collected it straightened on the Saturday.

http://www.motoliner.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7gvs8EznTA

Before:





After:


We're not worthy

60 well spent!
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my rear straightened by them after I hit a lump of wood in the dark on the last Wednesday rideout Jim and I did - excellent service. As long as the wheel is not cracked they can straighten.

They do forks and frames too - and a lot of work for the racing guys.
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group