BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ring Of Red - Remembrance Day

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Ring Of Red - Remembrance Day Reply with quote



Facebook Page is here -> https://www.facebook.com/ical/event.php?eid=570456489674676
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**BUMP**
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you starting at Clacket Lane Boudicas?
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Are you starting at Clacket Lane Boudicas?


Nor sure yet. I'm marshalling so I'll be at either Clacketts or Cobham from 10:30 ( it's changed twice for me today lol)

You Marshaling with SERV? I've been told that a few SERV embers will be helping out (don't know which county yet though)
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boudicas wrote:
biggus wrote:
Are you starting at Clacket Lane Boudicas?


Nor sure yet. I'm marshalling so I'll be at either Clacketts or Cobham from 10:30 ( it's changed twice for me today lol)

You Marshaling with SERV? I've been told that a few SERV embers will be helping out (don't know which county yet though)


No, I am not marshalling. I know at least one from Surrey & South London who is though.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
megawatt
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 485
Location: Northiam, near Rye

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at Clacket lane around 1100ish on my black Midnight Star.
_________________
Why pay someone else, do it yerself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1428

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like its gonna stay dry for it too
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
looks like its gonna stay dry for it too


Yep,

Its gonna be dry buy Chilly - Looking good fro numbers too Smile
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
megawatt
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 485
Location: Northiam, near Rye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was a great day. Bloody cold , but loads of peeps at Clackets. Met Duncan for first time in ages. A load stopped at Cobham and me and a mate took the scenic route back home.
A few fuzzy piccies, bit of a cold camera phone;





_________________
Why pay someone else, do it yerself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sharky
TT Racer
TT Racer


Joined: 06 Dec 2009
Posts: 1163
Location: At bloody work probably!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggus is famous

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24889804

Well done all, gutted I was working but maybe next year!
_________________
Not man enough for an R1....... FZ1's are cooler anyway Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1428

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done to all those that attended and to the organisers for making it happen. alas i had prior engagements which althogh i was hoping to wangle out of ....well i wasnt there so that says it all
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharky wrote:
Biggus is famous

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24889804


Indeed... and I did a radio interview this morning too. Form an orderly queue please... Thanks.

Nice to see you again Megawatt Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job lads, I was planning on making an appearance, but one of the cats decided to go missing the night before prompt 1 x extremely upset other half, lots of searching and fearing the worst before the little shit turns up at 5am happy as larry is if nothing had been going on, then had the audacity to try to get back out two minutes later 'not a fecking chance' was all the response that got Mad Mad needless to say I was knackered!
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nuclear Red
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Posts: 519

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done guys. I was nursing a hangover at the Bikers Loft just down the road from Ypres so I was kind of there in spirit.
_________________
Blue smoke and a ring ding ding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group