BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I don't think i've ever felt so sick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: I don't think i've ever felt so sick Reply with quote

I'm not squeamish and don't normally give a toss about people I don't know but this story churned my guts what a w***er

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/outrageous-appeal-of-death-crash-driver/23855.html
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He was given a two-year sentence for causing death by careless driving and four years for perverting the course of justice, to run consecutively."

oh...I get it...apparently its a greater crime to waste man hours than to waste human life ...........the fucking justice system in this country sucks .....it should be no less than a life sentence NOT25YRS LIFE! until he be dead dead dead.
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is one sick fuck, devious to the core and clearly doesn't deserve the air he breathes, you can see the evil in that fat ugly fecking face of his!!

He should serve the rest of his miserable life in prison.

I would imagine that he drove his car up behind her and harassed her for going slow and impatiently ran her over. If that was my daughter he would be begging for the rest of his life inside or he would wish he was dead!!!

Stick the fat twat out on a scooter and have some arrogant prick drive their range rover over him, see how it feels Exclamation

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
acid drop
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang him.
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusting. And his employers and wife were unaware of his ban? I doubt that very much.

I understand people have accidents and make mistakes etc, it's how you own up to them that matters.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: