BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STOLEN BONNIE
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athos wrote:
Bonnie has been found. I got to go and view and let insurance know what I think about any damage and whether I want her back. I got 4500 to play with before they write her off Shocked Very Happy

just got to find out where she was when they recovered her Big Devil so I can pay my respects to the scum bag Hug


Nice one mate, I hope they haven't hurt her too much Confused
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nuclear Red
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Posts: 519

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turbo it
_________________
Blue smoke and a ring ding ding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 6038
Location: climbing out of a big black hole

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I been to see her Crying or Very sad he been scrambled and all of her accessories have been ripped off. lights/indicators/footrest/exhausts are badly dented where they dropped her clutch lever and bars bent seat been ripped off and mounting lugs broken. Screen smashed side panels gone wiring all over the place clocks are fucked. she was found in a grave yard Shocked the police have got 2 prints but they not say whether they got the peeps involved.
so it hurts me to say it but she is going to go to the grave yard where all good bikes go. don't know whether I want to buy her back will wait an see how much
One upset Athos here Big Cry
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gutted for you mate ...sounds to me like they wasnt scrambling her but checking out the area for thier next possible place of residency in case you catch up with em.
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad sad times
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bastards!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear this tony. Gutted for ya Sad
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group