BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy New year !

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Happy New year ! Reply with quote

As the title says happy new year fekkers, hope 2014 is a good one for all of you Smile
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HNY to you too Loco.
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2013 was a bit shit. Hopefully 2014 will be less so...

HNY all
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit late but Happy New Year one and all.
Here's looking to rideouts in 2104.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Here's looking to rideouts in 2104.


There probably will be JimBo........but I doubt any of us will be up to going on them. old
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speak for yourself Hump
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group