BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whoops

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Whoops Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYkuYg5qvPI

what a w***er
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1428

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cat n fiddle i believe ? granted i wouldnt want to run off there but cmon ....its hardly a "cliff" and been looking trying to work out what he got fixated on ....as he'd taken tighter corners earlier on but appeared to brake and sit the bike up mid corner on that one....maybe he is a rider that can only follow the lines of others?
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is indeed the Cat & Fiddle. Think you're right about only being able to follow. Any which way what a lucky sod.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1428

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
It is indeed the Cat & Fiddle. Think you're right about only being able to follow. Any which way what a lucky sod.


Aye .....so very lucky he got the tumble down the hill and not the oncoming car....looked like a very narrow miss.
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky indeed! Were those bits of wall he was clambering over at the end provided by him I wonder? As for the barbed wire Shocked .

If it had been me (and it could have been) I don't think I would have made the video available for public consumption.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the bike stayed put at the top Shocked Thought about something similar happening on a Swiss mountain pass........low wall stops the bike but the rider goes flying ! Superman
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
I see the bike stayed put at the top Shocked Thought about something similar happening on a Swiss mountain pass........low wall stops the bike but the rider goes flying ! Superman

Don't even go there! I very nearly have Shocked .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1428

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
moriwaki wrote:
I see the bike stayed put at the top Shocked Thought about something similar happening on a Swiss mountain pass........low wall stops the bike but the rider goes flying ! Superman

Don't even go there! I very nearly have Shocked .
still sends me cold when i think about what could have been jim Shocked
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats that expression:

"Never air your dirty laundry in public"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26848603
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
Whats that expression:

"Never air your dirty laundry in public"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26848603


Laughing behind hand what a w***er
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips.. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group