BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another shitter I picked up cheap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BarryH
Cabbage club member #1
Cabbage club member #1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Another shitter I picked up cheap Reply with quote

As it says really, shit bike bought cheap for me to mess with. Its another "feet forward" job. Its a black pile of poo. Hopefully, when I get round to finishing it it'll be a retro looking bar hopper.
Me being me I don't put anything down on paper. I just sit and look and let ideas run through my brain. To aid this I'll normally throw copious amounts of ale or single malt down my neck and let th image appear.

I sat and drank quite a lot thinking about this one. I took me a week to sort of finalise what I wanted. Long, wide and low is what I'm going for here. I've a feeling there will be a bit of copper and brass appearing here and there.....i think.

Anyway the exaustes were shite. I hated them so I sat down with tube, angle grinder and a welder. Heres where I'm at.........
http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=11185
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following the success of the 'Something for the weekend' bike, with over 10,000 views Shocked I look forward to seeing how this bike progresses. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: