BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible new Z1000sx - Which Dealer?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Possible new Z1000sx - Which Dealer? Reply with quote

I have been thinking about swapping the FZ1 for a Z1000sx (2014 model).

I went to Bowen Moto for a test ride and they wanted me to wait 2 1/2 hours after the agreed time :-( so they were no good.

Went to JW Groombridge but needed the counterpart of the licence rather than just the card bit for a test ride so said I would test ride another day. In the mean time can they value my FZ1 for part ex? They went over it and said they would call me with a value and to arrange a demo ride. No phone call :-(

My dad bought a bike from Laguna and would not recommend them. I also know a guy who had trouble getting payment out of them when they had his bike in their care and they were flooded so I have been put off them.

Can anyone recommend a Kawasaki dealer that they have dealt with themselves and have been very happy with there after sales service?

Cheers
Neil
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend has recently ordered one and had to get it up north somewhere as she wanted green and they are pretty much sold out everywhere.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a Black Z1000 SX ABS Tourer from JW Groombridges today Very Happy

Pick it up in a week (ish)

Happy Dayz

Cool
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome look forward to the pics Smile
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group