BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yamaha MT-09

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Yamaha MT-09 Reply with quote

No I haven't bought one, but facing facts and realising that I'm never gonna have 14k kicking around for a 1290 superduke Crying or Very sad
Been looking at what I would get if my superduke ever popped it's clogs and I think I may have found it.

I have had many bikes over the years but I have never had a Yamaha and with a bargain price and a allegedly suberb motor and Marmite looks (I'm in the love it camp) it may have to be this Cool

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Locomad/2013-yamaha-mt-09-4_600x0w.jpg~original
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
acid drop
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Posts: 210

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also fancy the 09 but also fancy the 07 but also want to move house so a new bike will have to wait. For a little while, unless I win the lottery.
_________________
If it aint broke don't fix it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloke on my recent tour was on one and he loves it. Kneedown

Be interested to ride one back to back with a street triple
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not my cup of tea but they certainly are good bikes for that money...

Well worth it IMHO
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group