BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now for something completely different - Lets get dirty

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RRNDMC
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 11 Oct 2014
Posts: 1
Location: Reigate and Redhill area

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Now for something completely different - Lets get dirty Reply with quote

Now that I have your attention, ever thought about improving your bike skills on slippery surfaces?

Redhill, Reigate and North Downs Motorcycle club has been around since 1935, running off-road events.

We would like to invite you to watch our next event free of charge to find out about trials riding. 30th November 2014, start 11:00am, finish before its dark, hopefully...

Don't know what that is? Look up Dougie Lampkin, Emma Bristow or Toni Bou on you tube. They are world champion class riders, so don't be put off by their skills. Non of our local club members are quite that good, and the routes are laid out to cater for different levels of skill. We have riders from 7 to 75+ years, anyone can learn to ride trials.

The event is just off the A25 heading east past the Arkle Manor at Betchworth Quarry, they have a web site to help locate the site, or look on www.rrnd.co.uk
Hope to see you there, bring your wellies...

Rob Edwards RRNDMC Membership sec
_________________
Trials riders do it standing up all day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. Hope I am about Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group