BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The Mouse
Forum Ferry Spotter
Forum Ferry Spotter


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 4904

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:49 pm    Post subject: So Reply with quote

What have I missed then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valentines? Laughing
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: So Reply with quote

The Mouse wrote:
What have I missed then?


Probably about 4 forum posts since you last logged on :-(
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
Valentines? Laughing


Yeah he never got me a card That's gay what a w***er
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Matty
Cant keep it up!
Cant keep it up!


Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Posts: 3547
Location: Peacehaven, somewhere between the mad house and my bike!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: So Reply with quote

NAPA121 wrote:
The Mouse wrote:
What have I missed then?


Probably about 4 forum posts since you last logged on :-(


Nah, been at least 5.. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group