BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thursday evening 19 May

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Thursday evening 19 May Reply with quote

Meet at the 7 Diner, London Road, Polhill, Halstead, Kent, TN14 7AA
Depart 1830
Stop halfway(ish) for chips and return about 2 hours later for swift pint
All welcome, but please post here if you are interested.

I put a departure time so everyone knows what is the latest they can get to the meet point.
I leave on time but otherwise these rides are informal. Route, destination etc are loose!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo where are you going? I'm due to be meeting some chaps Surrey way to do the same.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Oooo where are you going? I'm due to be meeting some chaps Surrey way to do the same.


SECRET RIDE OUT Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So secret even I don't know where I'm going yet!
I could blitz over to Godstone if you are meeting about 1900?
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see you at 7 Diner Jimbo Smile
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group