BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 938, 939, 940 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Cpt.Slow wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT... the phone call I just had to say one of my longest mates has just at the age of 35 had some sort of stroke last night and today has been declared brain dead and awaiting the decision of his wife to turn the machine off R.I.P. Andy when you finally go. Save me a cold stella for when I see you on the flip side. Carmel, be strong, my thoughts are with you xxx

So sorry Duncan Sad ... thoughts with you and his family, a very painful decision for his wife.

With Andrea on this one Crying or Very sad 35 ! Shocked Proves the point....live for today...you never know what fate has in store. Sad

Cant really add anything to whats already been said. Horrible news and a terrible decision.

Truly sorry for you Duncan

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
darkdreamsgal
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT... the phone call I just had to say one of my longest mates has just at the age of 35 had some sort of stroke last night and today has been declared brain dead and awaiting the decision of his wife to turn the machine off R.I.P. Andy when you finally go. Save me a cold stella for when I see you on the flip side. Carmel, be strong, my thoughts are with you xxx

So sorry to hear this, Duncs Sad she'll make the right choice, whatever it is.

"You must be a lawyer"
"What makes you say that?"
"You've got that sharp, useless look about you"

Yes, they are, and no, you can't Razz
Windy
Just call me Janice...
Just call me Janice...

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear this Duncan Sad
Blonde Banana
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boudicas wrote:
moriwaki wrote:
Cpt.Slow wrote:
biggus wrote:

So sorry Duncan Sad ... thoughts with you and his family, a very painful decision for his wife.

With Andrea on this one Crying or Very sad 35 ! Shocked Proves the point....live for today...you never know what fate has in store. Sad

Cant really add anything to whats already been said. Horrible news and a terrible decision.

Truly sorry for you Duncan

Really sorry to hear this Crying or Very sad
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pink Lady wrote:
backonabike wrote:
Cpt.Slow wrote:
biggus wrote:

With you on that Andrea, very sad news Duncan...it shouldn't happen to someone so young, thoughts are with you and condolences to your mates family and friends. Sad

It puts my soggy knickers after riding into perpective as something that pissed me off today
Woke up at 4.30 - at box by 8.30 and no one to play with although 5 harley riders took pity on meand kept me company
(and yes the soggy knickers was due to rain and not because I HAVE A NEW BIKE Very Happy )
Sad

If i'd known you were going to be at box I would have joined you for a ride Very Happy ...although I certainly wouldn't have got up at 4.30 Shocked and been at box by 8.30...9.30 maybe. Hope you enjoyed the harley rideout. Wink

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
The Pink Lady
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twas just a brew they joined me in - I abandoned a ride and opted for getting warm and dry back home!!
They were meant to have a mass ride out but only 5 turned up!! Thought they were spose to be hard nuts!! Laughing

The Pink Lady/ Pinky/ The Cheeky Tart
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pink Lady wrote:
Twas just a brew they joined me in - I abandoned a ride and opted for getting warm and dry back home!!
They were meant to have a mass ride out but only 5 turned up!! Thought they were spose to be hard nuts!! Laughing

Get yourself some waterproofs to chuck over the leathers Razz

Yeah these Harley riders aint what they used to be, you only got to look at how shiny and unused their bikes are these days. Laughing

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
andi
Polishes his nuts
Polishes his nuts

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pink Lady wrote:

Sukuki riders I take it? Hide behind sofa
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andi wrote:
The Pink Lady wrote:

Sukuki riders I take it? Hide behind sofa

Lol not today

The Pink Lady/ Pinky/ The Cheeky Tart
pjsupertart
Anti Panty Paula
Anti Panty Paula

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:

sorry to hear this dunc. Hope you're ok? Sad
Madam Busty
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:

Very sorry to hear that Duncan, thoughts are with the family and hope your ok sympathy xx
Lil Mush
Silent but violent
Silent but violent

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgane falling off her bunk bed (top one) and hitting her head straight on the tiled floor... Evil or Very Mad Bloody kids!!

She now has a massive egg on her forehead, just managed to stop the skin breaking, and incidentally blood pissing everywhere, by putting frozen peas on it ASAP.
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:

Thanks for all the messages, life support was removed in the early hours this morning R.I.P. mate Crying or Very sad . Thanks for the laughter, mischeif, drinking, holidays, camping trips, climbing, canoeing, hill walking, gigs, and just being a bloody good mate for the 25 years I knew you see you on the other side, get a fat one rolled, and crank up the Doors Roadhouse Blueslike the old days Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwfmfMBLZiM

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Firecracker
Mad Squirrel Lady
Mad Squirrel Lady

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT:
Dani, Dani, Dani... Crying or Very sad

How am I supposed to convince people that short peeps on Hondas really CAN wipe the floor with those chavvy Gixxer thou and R1 riders? (Shut it, GT n Wivvs!) Laughing
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Near miss.

Heading southbound on the A24 outside Leatherhead and coming up to the Headley court turnoff and a dozy hatch back decides to slowly pull out at the last second, not enough space to brake so end up throwing the zed over to the near side and just squeezing past. Don't know how i got passed.

Wasn't best amused. Mad . One of those Pray moments.
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
biggus wrote:

Thanks for all the messages, life support was removed in the early hours this morning R.I.P. mate Crying or Very sad . Thanks for the laughter, mischeif, drinking, holidays, camping trips, climbing, canoeing, hill walking, gigs, and just being a bloody good mate for the 25 years I knew you see you on the other side, get a fat one rolled, and crank up the Doors Roadhouse Blueslike the old days Very Happy

Feel for you Duncs, and your mates family.
Phoenix
'Phenis the tree hugger'
'Phenis the tree hugger'

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry Duncs Sad
The Mouse
Forum Ferry Spotter
Forum Ferry Spotter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
biggus wrote:
biggus wrote:

+1

Sorry to hear that mate Hug
DaBitch

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soz dunc not a nice call Sad RIP
Firecracker
Mad Squirrel Lady
Mad Squirrel Lady

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mouse wrote:
wivvy's dad wrote:
biggus wrote:
biggus wrote:

+1

Sorry to hear that mate Hug

+2

Only just reading this via a proper 'tinternet connection ('berry browser is rubbish for rendering the BHF site)

Big virtual hug to you, hun. It's never nice losing someone you care for, and even less when it's so untimely and unexpected. Crying or Very sad
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your loss Duncan

R.I.P.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Having 2 teeth out Sad
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil Mush wrote:
Morgane falling off her bunk bed (top one) and hitting her head straight on the tiled floor... Evil or Very Mad Bloody kids!!

She now has a massive egg on her forehead, just managed to stop the skin breaking, and incidentally blood pissing everywhere, by putting frozen peas on it ASAP.

Poor baby. sympathy How is she now?

I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
BarryH
Cabbage club member #1
Cabbage club member #1

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:

Does the tooth fairy still appear at your age! On a serious note, plenty of salt water to wash out.......or is that teaching granny to suck eggs. Ah so thats where the saying comes from.....well they're a bit hard to chew with no teeth I suppose!
The Mouse
Forum Ferry Spotter
Forum Ferry Spotter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 938, 939, 940 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 939 of 1104

Jump to: