BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1022, 1023, 1024 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sh*tty fcuking local bike dealer...... had a service done there 600 miles ago, went to clean the bike up today only to find that the coolant reservoir cap hasn't been replaced so my battery tray and underseat are full of coolant...

....and the front left caliper slider pin is literally only 1/2 a turn into the caliper, finger tight!!!!!

Gonna have to go and get it serviced again by someone I can trust!
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:
Sh*tty fcuking local bike dealer...... had a service done there 600 miles ago, went to clean the bike up today only to find that the coolant reservoir cap hasn't been replaced so my battery tray and underseat are full of coolant...

....and the front left caliper slider pin is literally only 1/2 a turn into the caliper, finger tight!!!!!

Name and Shame - the ba$tard$ should'nt be allowed to get away with it. There is NO EXCUSE.....!
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
nosnowking wrote:

Name and Shame - the ba$tard$ should'nt be allowed to get away with it. There is NO EXCUSE.....!

OK then, GT motorcycles, Paignton......now owned by George White group Evil or Very Mad
Jay1
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bike not starting this morning, being late for work, and forgetting security pass as it's still in my bike jacket.
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that will be why I couldn't feel my fingers after 20 minutes on the bike this morning
HCMS
Slack Alice/Gay Martian
Slack Alice/Gay Martian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it will be lovely later on...

Lunch break?

Jimmy Hill

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

100 Mile Cycle for Macmillan on 4th August 13. Please donate if you can!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PeterSnell
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HCMS wrote:
But it will be lovely later on...

Lunch break?

Jimmy Hill

+7 now so rude not to Very Happy
HCMS
Slack Alice/Gay Martian
Slack Alice/Gay Martian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not being able to find the "Are you a tosser" thread to resurrect. Kate is making pancakes for breakfast.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

100 Mile Cycle for Macmillan on 4th August 13. Please donate if you can!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PeterSnell
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT... Finding out that my old lodger recently commited suicide. Some of you may have met him, Stefan... German fella who rode a ratty NTV650 and wore a luminous yellow German riot police helmet

Perhaps one of my madder moments in life - I took him in as a lodger having never actually met him when he returned from Norway with nothing - he was financially bailed out by members on another forum for ferry ticket and petrol money but no one would take him in. I for my sins did.

Stefan rocked up on my drive having ridden from Newcastle or wherever the Ferry went to, I shook his hand, handed him a beer, and ordered in a curry. We put the world to rights, then he slept for 2 days solid.

I lent him my suit, a pair of shoes and money so he could get a job. I fixed up the NTV as a year in Norway and the grit from spiked tyres had got in everywhere so fork seals were f*cked and air filter clogged.

He then couriered the old nail to get some shekels.

He was quite a direct fella in the way that only Germans know how. Just wish he'd been more direct with me and on one of our semi regular skype chats told me how bad things must've gotten for him Sad

R.I.P. Stefan

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P. Stefan
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT... Finding out that my old lodger recently commited suicide. Some of you may have met him, Stefan... German fella who rode a ratty NTV650 and wore a luminous yellow German riot police helmet

Perhaps one of my madder moments in life - I took him in as a lodger having never actually met him when he returned from Norway with nothing - he was financially bailed out by members on another forum for ferry ticket and petrol money but no one would take him in. I for my sins did.

Stefan rocked up on my drive having ridden from Newcastle or wherever the Ferry went to, I shook his hand, handed him a beer, and ordered in a curry. We put the world to rights, then he slept for 2 days solid.

I lent him my suit, a pair of shoes and money so he could get a job. I fixed up the NTV as a year in Norway and the grit from spiked tyres had got in everywhere so fork seals were f*cked and air filter clogged.

He was quite a direct fella in the way that only Germans know how. Just wish he'd been more direct with me and on one of our semi regular skype chats told me how bad things must've gotten for him Sad

R.I.P. Stefan

Sorry to hear that Dunc!!!
R.I.P. Stefan
GG
CBT'er
CBT'er

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
R.I.P. Stefan

Sad Hope you are doing ok?

The best destinations always have the hardest routes, gotta make the most of the ride getting there!.
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fcuking government .............. and one banker getting £7.7 million quid bonus. Running a bank that we own 68% off and loosing over £1 billion last year ... Twisted Evil
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP Stefan Sad

"You must be a lawyer"
"What makes you say that?"
"You've got that sharp, useless look about you"

Yes, they are, and no, you can't Razz
The Mouse
Forum Ferry Spotter
Forum Ferry Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipper wrote:
The Mouse wrote:
wivvy's dad wrote:
The Mouse wrote:
Computers

Filling out an application at work, have to fill loads of boxes with 'evidence' of stuff I have done. Spent hours filling them all in, condensing the info to squeeze as much as i can in each category box to prove and sell myself.

Printed it and the f***ing boxes double in size, so now they are only half full with info. No idea why or how. Saved the file, reopened it and it totally changed size, with the now bigger boxes. Showed someone else, they couldn't work it out either. Tried opening a new application form and it did the same again.

So now I have to retype all the 'evidence' again. At least now I can get more info in, but fcuk me is it annoying.............and it's got to be in on Monday

I hate computers

Evidence.....?

Just make it up, I'm sure you've had loads of practice.........

Laughing behind hand

It is all made up, or loosly based on the truth Wink

Anyway, boxes now filled (with shit) Laughing

New job...............??

or disciplinary hearing? Laughing

rolling on the floor laughingrolling on the floor laughing
The Mouse
Forum Ferry Spotter
Forum Ferry Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:

R.I.P. Stefan

Feel for you buddy Crying or Very sad
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

having my plans for end of March, start of April totally fucked up cause the NHS in an amazing show of efficiency for once has decided to move my operation forward 2 weeks, Shocked which they hadn’t bothered to inform me until today after I called them to question why I had a text reminding me my pre op was on the 16th not the 21st as my letter indicated Evil or Very Mad
Still at leaast it gets it out the way quicker Confused

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Sharky
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my way home from the Algarve in 3 hours Sad
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ_DJ wrote:
having my plans for end of March, start of April totally fucked up cause the NHS in an amazing show of efficiency for once has decided to move my operation forward 2 weeks, Shocked which they hadn’t bothered to inform me until today after I called them to question why I had a text reminding me my pre op was on the 16th not the 21st as my letter indicated Evil or Very Mad

So.......you're going to be known as Nancy sooner than you thought...!

Laughing behind hand
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ_DJ wrote:

Is this when we are to start calling you Claire? Very Happy

Bugger WD beat me too it!!!!

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:

I was married to a Claire, it'd be an easy op... he wouldn't even need to shave Laughing

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
ninjabob wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:

I was married to a Claire, it'd be an easy op... he wouldn't even need to shave Laughing

Biggus, wrong but very funny Laughing

PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of the whole sex change procedure its them taking half my brain and sense of direction I'm more worried about. Its also why I wanted to get the hardest part of the bike build done before I forget how to use a spanner and start getting drawn towards the sink Twisted Evil

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ_DJ wrote:
Out of the whole sex change procedure its them taking half my brain and sense of direction I'm more worried about. Its also why I wanted to get the hardest part of the bike build done before I forget how to use a spanner and start getting drawn towards the sink Twisted Evil

I've got some ironing needs doing. Let me know when you're up and about.
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:

I've got some ironing needs doing. Let me know when you're up and about.

Shocked no ta Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1022, 1023, 1024 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1023 of 1104

Jump to: