BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1092, 1093, 1094 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:
Not getting very far trying to sell the r1, helps if you actually no something about bikes other than how to turn them on and ride them,

Happy to come and have a look if you want to see what's what if you're not sure what to put on descriptions etc...

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V wrote:
bumble wrote:
Not getting very far trying to sell the r1, helps if you actually no something about bikes other than how to turn them on and ride them,

Simple, cheat! Look at some other adverts for R1's and nick the bits relevant to your bike, good luck

You, you plagiarist you!
(but that's what I do)
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually yesterday!!

130 people being made redundant in the next month!!! a whole operation being shut down...

Hard times indeed. Sad
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
bumble wrote:

Happy to come and have a look if you want to see what's what if you're not sure what to put on descriptions etc...

thanks that very kind, x

evenings getting dark very quick now, starting to miss my evening rides,
no more late night openings for cafes either Sad
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:
evenings getting dark very quick now

Just wait 'til next week!
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

summerman wrote:
Actually yesterday!!

130 people being made redundant in the next month!!! a whole operation being shut down...

Hard times indeed. Sad

1300 at Ford and we are supposed to be out of recession...
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
summerman wrote:
Actually yesterday!!

Hard times indeed. Sad

Goodye to 1,300 skilled jobs, to be replaced with 1,300 part time min/wage low skilled workers ... Crying or Very sad
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tango wrote:
Taz wrote:
summerman wrote:
Actually yesterday!!

Hard times indeed. Sad

Goodye to 1,300 skilled jobs, to be replaced with 1,300 part time min/wage low skilled workers ... Crying or Very sad

Doubt it, they made the panels for transits in Southampton which is shutting as well, no jobs period.
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT. Ongoing saga of a defective storm drain that's left my property flooded since Wednesday while no one admits responsibility or ownership of the 'kin drain... consequently, no contractor is prepared to work on it without established ownership. I spent most of Saturday knee deep in a drainage ditch (not even on my land ) clearing that out, but no one will rod/jet the silted up pipe, or allow me to ffs. Tarmac on my drive has blistered up by 4 inches Shocked and I can't open my gate to get my bike out (gate is too heavy to lift...)

So. Southern Water, The Environment Agency, and Tandridge District council, you are all a bunch of c*nts.

Against a brick wall

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Ongoing saga of a defective storm drain that's left my property flooded since Wednesday while no one admits responsibility or ownership of the 'kin drain... consequently, no contractor is prepared to work on it without established ownership. I spent most of Saturday knee deep in a drainage ditch (not even on my land ) clearing that out, but no one will rod/jet the silted up pipe, or allow me to ffs. Tarmac on my drive has blistered up by 4 inches Shocked and I can't open my gate to get my bike out (gate is too heavy to lift...)

So. Southern Water, The Environment Agency, and Tandridge District council, you are all a bunch of c*nts.

Against a brick wall

i foresee a massive claim when/if someone eventually owns up to being responsible for it
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to insure a 1.2 T reg fiesta!

Nothing under £500 as i have 0 no claims bonuses!

Car only just worth over that, Evil or Very Mad
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:

Against a brick wall

i foresee a massive claim when/if someone eventually owns up to being responsible for it

And now the Surrey Highways have been thrown into the mix... Against a brick wall still the buck passing and hot potato tossing continues Evil or Very Mad

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:

Against a brick wall

And now the Surrey Highways have been thrown into the mix... Against a brick wall still the buck passing and hot potato tossing continues Evil or Very Mad

Could be worth checking Land Registry, they hold records of registered land owners.
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rook wrote:
biggus wrote:
MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:

Against a brick wall

Could be worth checking Land Registry, they hold records of registered land owners.

Losing the will to live. Surrey CC are also incompetent it seems. Lost count of the hours I have spent on this now Sad

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Tango

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Rook wrote:
biggus wrote:
MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:

Against a brick wall

Losing the will to live. Surrey CC are also incompetent it seems. Lost count of the hours I have spent on this now Sad

You coud give environmental health a try, tell em its polluted water .. Wink
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Rook wrote:
biggus wrote:
MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:

Against a brick wall

This is easy! ring the council tell them that this is clearly your land and as such you are going to build 'xxxx' on it...
They will be on to you like a flash either declaring ownership or telling you who does Wink
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
This is easy! ring the council tell them that this is clearly your land and as such you are going to build 'xxxx' on it...
They will be on to you like a flash either declaring ownership or telling you who does Wink

Brilliant! 2 Thumbs up
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Loco wrote:

Brilliant! 2 Thumbs up

Laughing

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT... dozy git in a Golf running into me and trapping my ankle with their front wheel and having the gall to say I rolled backwards... on a level road with my feet on the ground. Needless to say I called the Police because she was being a complete twat about it. "Sorry" isn't such a hard word is it? Would've made all the difference... still going to get ankle checked out anyway.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

boudicas
Kermit
Kermit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT... dozy git in a Golf running into me and trapping my ankle with their front wheel and having the gall to say I rolled backwards... on a level road with my feet on the ground. Needless to say I called the Police because she was being a complete twat about it. "Sorry" isn't such a hard word is it? Would've made all the difference... still going to get ankle checked out anyway.

Ahhh FFS? Glad it doesn't seem to be too bad and hope you get the all clear.

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:

Sorry to hear this Dunc...Hope your ankle is not too sore...
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Why are some people so spatially inept? Evil or Very Mad

Hope your ankle is OK mate.
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggus Mart Hope ankle all ok and she learns from it

biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boudicas wrote:
Ahhh FFS? Glad it doesn't seem to be too bad and hope you get the all clear.

NAPA121 wrote:
Sorry to hear this Dunc...Hope your ankle is not too sore...

JimBo wrote:
Hope your ankle is OK mate.

V wrote:
Biggus Mart Hope ankle all ok and she learns from it

Thanks guys (& Gal Laughing ). Ankle seems ok, although I woke in Saturday in a world of pain from my shoulder seems that in holding the bike up and wrenching my bad shoulder, spent Saturday am in East Surrey being xrayed etc. Hope to get back there today to get copies as I have lost the one of my metal work Sad

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

megawatt
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your off Duncan. Get well soon mate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1092, 1093, 1094 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1093 of 1104

Jump to: