BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three coffees at the Swindon services on the M4 cost me around 34 each !!!!! Shocked











Been offered a 40 reduction if paid within 14 days....damm parking ticket. Twisted Evil
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Three coffees at the Swindon services on the M4 cost me around 34 each !!!!! Shocked



Been offered a 40 reduction if paid within 14 days....damm parking ticket. Twisted Evil
Shocked Shocked Shocked bad luck Sad
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Three coffees at the Swindon services on the M4 cost me around 34 each !!!!! Shocked











Been offered a 40 reduction if paid within 14 days....damm parking ticket. Twisted Evil


Parking ticket? WTF? Was this for parking a bike in a car bay or something?
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Private Parking enforced by Private Company? - the general advice is ignore their increasingly aggressive demands:

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/consumer_e/consumer_cars_and_other_vehicles_e/consumer_driving_and_parking_e/consumer_parking_tickets_e/consumer_parking_tickets_on_private_land_e/youve_got_a_parking_ticket_on_private_land_what_can_you_do.htm
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spinless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


I guess it depends how some people conduct their lives and how it impacts on others.....

Facebook is an open window into your life, personally I don't give a stuff who sees what on mine...... Just as well really Laughing


Oh. And I reported your post containing my name in it under a pseudonym account. Grow up and/or grow a pair rather than hiding behind a keyboard. what a w***er


I am sure Ola's friends will be distraught if and when her account is closed down Rolling Eyes Laughing

Regarding the term spineless wanker, I think you need to look a little closer to home to appreciate that sentiment!

I have no doubt that the 40 odd other friends and family that you deleted for no real reason that I know of, would also feel the same way. At least have the decency to say why you did it!


I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Least of all you. You could have asked me why. But instead you posted something slanderous about me. I am not without spine and would quite happily discuss this face to face. But you'd probably cry off and send the wife. Laughing


"We reviewed the post you reported for harassment. Since it violated our Community standards, we removed it. Thanks for your report. We let Ola Blows know that her post has been removed, but not who reported it. Facebook never discloses who submits a report."

Just so you know, it was me.

If I hear of you slagging me off, name calling, lies, rumours or anything else for that matter I will not hesitate in taking further action. Do you understand?
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
moriwaki wrote:
Three coffees at the Swindon services on the M4 cost me around 34 each !!!!! Shocked

Been offered a 40 reduction if paid within 14 days....damm parking ticket. Twisted Evil


Parking ticket? WTF? Was this for parking a bike in a car bay or something?

Parked in disabled space as I had my mother in the car, and forgot to display blue badge.....which i keep in the car. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
biggus wrote:
moriwaki wrote:
Three coffees at the Swindon services on the M4 cost me around 34 each !!!!! Shocked

Been offered a 40 reduction if paid within 14 days....damm parking ticket. Twisted Evil


Parking ticket? WTF? Was this for parking a bike in a car bay or something?

Parked in disabled space as I had my mother in the car, and forgot to display blue badge.....which i keep in the car. Rolling Eyes

That's an arse. Might be worth looking at Bobs link because the legality of a lot of private car park enforcement is dubious
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further reading:-

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=46975
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
Further reading:-

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=46975


I second that. Parking Charge Notices require a civi. Action to prove breach of contract with the driver of he vehicle but don't confuse them with a penalty charge notice that has to be paid asap.
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
Further reading:-

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=46975


I second that. Parking Charge Notices require a civi. Action to prove breach of contract with the driver of he vehicle but don't confuse them with a penalty charge notice that has to be paid asap.
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I despair at what this forum has come to....

Moderators who don't moderate.

An administrator who will try to bully, intimidate and threaten to get his own way.

Members who have voted with their fingers and don't bother to log in any more.

When I joined, this place was owned by a guy called Simon.... A happy place with the odd spat I'll grant you.

It then got sold to Biggus and was still a happy place for many years with great rideouts, foreign tours and social events..... A look at the photos endorse this.

Then in 2010 the bubble burst and it was no longer a happy place Sad

So in essence Duncan, if you dislike me that much and in some bizarre way feel threatened by me then go ahead..... Delete my account.... Problem solved... It is as easy as that! Wink
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
I despair at what this forum has come to....

Moderators who don't moderate.

An administrator who will try to bully, intimidate and threaten to get his own way.**

Members who have voted with their fingers and don't bother to log in any more.

When I joined, this place was owned by a guy called Simon.... A happy place with the odd spat I'll grant you.

It then got sold to Biggus and was still a happy place for many years with great rideouts, foreign tours and social events..... A look at the photos endorse this.

Then in 2010 the bubble burst and it was no longer a happy place Sad

So in essence Duncan, if you dislike me that much and in some bizarre way feel threatened by me then go ahead..... Delete my account.... Problem solved... It is as easy as that! Wink


**Ermmm how?!

I've had enough of your interfering, comment and meddling in my life none of which is any of your business or concern. I am not going to give your the satisfaction of deleting your account. I have not name called or otherwise berated you in any way shape or form, the same could not be said for your conduct towards me, my Facebook complaint being upheld supports that. I have more than enough going on in my life without having to put up with interfering small minded ill-informed judgemental wankers like you. Very Happy .


I don't feel threatened by you physically, verbally, mentally or otherwise. This is not about the forum, this is about you being a total cunt and interfering like the old woman you are in other peoples business. I am happy to say that to your face if you like... but you'd rather make snide comments through the Facebook account of a fecking blow up doll Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Jerry Go Jerry...
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
Go Jerry Go Jerry...


bet you've cut a hole in the bottom of that Eatin' popcorn cup Shocked
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, ...but now ive eaten all the Eatin' popcorn i can pre cut it and send it round to replace the one you have as it must be getting a little ragged by now.... Wink
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
Nope, ...but now ive eaten all the Eatin' popcorn i can pre cut it and send it round to replace the one you have as it must be getting a little ragged by now.... Wink


Thanks, make a neat job as I got a bastard paper cut on me shaft from the last one.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries itll be good ...il use jens darning needle....good clean edge Laughing
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
I despair at what this forum has come to....

Moderators who don't moderate.

An administrator who will try to bully, intimidate and threaten to get his own way.**

Members who have voted with their fingers and don't bother to log in any more.

When I joined, this place was owned by a guy called Simon.... A happy place with the odd spat I'll grant you.

It then got sold to Biggus and was still a happy place for many years with great rideouts, foreign tours and social events..... A look at the photos endorse this.

Then in 2010 the bubble burst and it was no longer a happy place Sad

So in essence Duncan, if you dislike me that much and in some bizarre way feel threatened by me then go ahead..... Delete my account.... Problem solved... It is as easy as that! Wink


**Ermmm how?!

I've had enough of your interfering, comment and meddling in my life none of which is any of your business or concern. I am not going to give your the satisfaction of deleting your account. I have not name called or otherwise berated you in any way shape or form, the same could not be said for your conduct towards me, my Facebook complaint being upheld supports that. I have more than enough going on in my life without having to put up with interfering small minded ill-informed judgemental wankers like you. Very Happy .


I don't feel threatened by you physically, verbally, mentally or otherwise. This is not about the forum, this is about you being a total cunt and interfering like the old woman you are in other peoples business. I am happy to say that to your face if you like... but you'd rather make snide comments through the Facebook account of a fecking blow up doll Laughing



Ok Duncan that was a bit unpleasant of you but I guess you feel better for saying that Smile

Now let's get some perspective on this bizarre argument, as it would appear that the only one that has been slandered is me, so it is only fair, that anybody that can be bothered to read this thread can fully understand the background to your spiteful outburst.

Ola (blow up dolly) arrived on the scene in 2009 as a 'secret santa' gift given to me at the Boxhill Xmas Party 2009. She was a big hit and appeared in many many photos including some with you Duncan!

So that everyone could appreciate the phenomena that was 'Ola Blows', she set up a Facebook page and many Boxhill Forum Members requested that she be their friend.

Yes Duncan, you asked to be her friend !!!

In the following years, she enjoyed the forum lifestyle going skiing on a few occasions and even on a Boxhill Forum based biking tour to the Dolomites in Italy, which you attended and happily posed for photos with her again..... Not as happily as Yogi, I'll grant you that! Smile

A week ago Ola noticed that she had been deleted by a friend and stated the following "OMG, I've been deleted by ......... ............, what a cad".

That was it.... Nothing nasty, no malice, nothing..... Just an attempt at humour, as Ola and I found it weird that you would just delete so many friends out of your life in that way with no explanation.

So perhaps it was the word cad you took exception to, not really that offensive is it? Definition being a dishonourable man, well you've proved that in this thread haven't you sunshine!

Yet I have to endure been called a cunt and a diatribe of offensive, aggressive behaviour and macho posturing that would be more fitting of the chimpanzee enclosure at Monkey World than civilised society.


So as I said before Duncan, there is never any point arguing with a forum administrator as others have found out to their cost and if you hate me that much, delete my membership, problem solved, it really is as simple as that!






Hopefully that is an end to the matter now, as you are away for the weekend I am on holiday in the Picos and really can't be bothered to continue this daft argument any more Wink
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
I despair at what this forum has come to....

Moderators who don't moderate.

An administrator who will try to bully, intimidate and threaten to get his own way.**

Members who have voted with their fingers and don't bother to log in any more.

When I joined, this place was owned by a guy called Simon.... A happy place with the odd spat I'll grant you.

It then got sold to Biggus and was still a happy place for many years with great rideouts, foreign tours and social events..... A look at the photos endorse this.

Then in 2010 the bubble burst and it was no longer a happy place Sad

So in essence Duncan, if you dislike me that much and in some bizarre way feel threatened by me then go ahead..... Delete my account.... Problem solved... It is as easy as that! Wink


**Ermmm how?!

I've had enough of your interfering, comment and meddling in my life none of which is any of your business or concern. I am not going to give your the satisfaction of deleting your account. I have not name called or otherwise berated you in any way shape or form, the same could not be said for your conduct towards me, my Facebook complaint being upheld supports that. I have more than enough going on in my life without having to put up with interfering small minded ill-informed judgemental wankers like you. Very Happy .


I don't feel threatened by you physically, verbally, mentally or otherwise. This is not about the forum, this is about you being a total cunt and interfering like the old woman you are in other peoples business. I am happy to say that to your face if you like... but you'd rather make snide comments through the Facebook account of a fecking blow up doll Laughing



Ok Duncan that was a bit unpleasant of you but I guess you feel better for saying that Smile

Now let's get some perspective on this bizarre argument, as it would appear that the only one that has been slandered is me, so it is only fair, that anybody that can be bothered to read this thread can fully understand the background to your spiteful outburst.

Ola (blow up dolly) arrived on the scene in 2009 as a 'secret santa' gift given to me at the Boxhill Xmas Party 2009. She was a big hit and appeared in many many photos including some with you Duncan!

So that everyone could appreciate the phenomena that was 'Ola Blows', she set up a Facebook page and many Boxhill Forum Members requested that she be their friend.

Yes Duncan, you asked to be her friend !!!

In the following years, she enjoyed the forum lifestyle going skiing on a few occasions and even on a Boxhill Forum based biking tour to the Dolomites in Italy, which you attended and happily posed for photos with her again..... Not as happily as Yogi, I'll grant you that! Smile

A week ago Ola noticed that she had been deleted by a friend and stated the following "OMG, I've been deleted by ......... ............, what a cad".

That was it.... Nothing nasty, no malice, nothing..... Just an attempt at humour, as Ola and I found it weird that you would just delete so many friends out of your life in that way with no explanation.

So perhaps it was the word cad you took exception to, not really that offensive is it? Definition being a dishonourable man, well you've proved that in this thread haven't you sunshine!

Yet I have to endure been called a cunt and a diatribe of offensive, aggressive behaviour and macho posturing that would be more fitting of the chimpanzee enclosure at Monkey World than civilised society.


So as I said before Duncan, there is never any point arguing with a forum administrator as others have found out to their cost and if you hate me that much, delete my membership, problem solved, it really is as simple as that!






Hopefully that is an end to the matter now, as you are away for the weekend I am on holiday in the Picos and really can't be bothered to continue this daft argument any more Wink


Sleepy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still getting grief from the Scotland trip Rolling Eyes Invite only next time boys and girls........if there is 'a next time'.
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Still getting grief from the Scotland trip Rolling Eyes Invite only next time boys and girls........if there is 'a next time'.

Rolling Eyes You just can't win sometimes can you?
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Still getting grief from the Scotland trip Rolling Eyes Invite only next time boys and girls........if there is 'a next time'.


I don't know the story here but I do know that some are ungrateful, yet won't step up to organise things themselves. I rarely bother these days Sad
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Still getting grief from the Scotland trip Rolling Eyes Invite only next time boys and girls........if there is 'a next time'.


Never been on one of your Scotland trips but know they take a lot of organising. Kudos to you Martin and just ignore the selfish an. Llazy bastards
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not realising just how little grip old tyres have Embarrassed Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT. People who Shake on it on a deal and then walk away from it Evil or Very Mad
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1102 of 1104

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group