BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT. People who Shake on it on a deal and then walk away from it Evil or Very Mad


But who cares because I sold it for much more in the end Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thieving Scum that stole Jens number plates from her little Corsa last night and the efforts of the local constabulary to apprehend them. what a w***er
After calling the police to report them gone was told an officer will be round Tuesday and if forensics think there is a possibility of any evidence they will contact us sooner, erm how bout get round here NOW and see if any prints have been left before the elements interfere with it Twisted Evil
New plates and anti theft fixings ( yeah I know.... just a deterent ) 39.00

Add to that the registration has now been tagged which probably means the crooks get away scot free and Jen will have to put up with being stopped by the local plod every time she goes out for a driving lesson.
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
The thieving Scum that stole Jens number plates from her little Corsa last night and the efforts of the local constabulary to apprehend them. what a w***er
After calling the police to report them gone was told an officer will be round Tuesday and if forensics think there is a possibility of any evidence they will contact us sooner, erm how bout get round here NOW and see if any prints have been left before the elements interfere with it Twisted Evil
New plates and anti theft fixings ( yeah I know.... just a deterent ) 39.00

Add to that the registration has now been tagged which probably means the crooks get away scot free and Jen will have to put up with being stopped by the local plod every time she goes out for a driving lesson.


Prints on the outside of a car are pretty much inadmissable as evidence unfortunately. Sad
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Carnage wrote:
The thieving Scum that stole Jens number plates from her little Corsa last night and the efforts of the local constabulary to apprehend them. what a w***er
After calling the police to report them gone was told an officer will be round Tuesday and if forensics think there is a possibility of any evidence they will contact us sooner, erm how bout get round here NOW and see if any prints have been left before the elements interfere with it Twisted Evil
New plates and anti theft fixings ( yeah I know.... just a deterent ) 39.00

Add to that the registration has now been tagged which probably means the crooks get away scot free and Jen will have to put up with being stopped by the local plod every time she goes out for a driving lesson.


Prints on the outside of a car are pretty much inadmissable as evidence unfortunately. Sad

thatll be why they didn't seem to give a toss then Twisted Evil
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poxy biketrader. Not one phone call, or serious email, however two scam attempts. what a w***er

Waste of 39 advertising there Sad
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Poxy biketrader. Not one phone call, or serious email, however two scam attempts. what a w***er

Waste of 39 advertising there Sad


Fucking useless pile of wank. Unless you want to sell your vehicle to someone in Lagos who wants to pay you 3 x the price with a stolen cheque and then want change.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nuclear Red
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Posts: 519

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same experience as we had trying to sell Smart Car.
_________________
Blue smoke and a ring ding ding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More good use of the taxpayers money for the BBC

24m was spent relocating nearly 900 staff to MediaCityUK at an average of 28,000 per person.

There were 11 cases where the cost of relocating staff exceeded 100,000 per person, with one costing 150,000.

More shite repeats coming up to cover it no doubt. Rolling Eyes

About fecking time it went to advertising to cover its cost
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
More good use of the taxpayers money for the BBC

24m was spent relocating nearly 900 staff to MediaCityUK at an average of 28,000 per person.

There were 11 cases where the cost of relocating staff exceeded 100,000 per person, with one costing 150,000.

More shite repeats coming up to cover it no doubt. Rolling Eyes

About fecking time it went to advertising to cover its cost


agreed, gets my goat the LAW says I have to pay it :/
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, in general I believe the quality of programmes on the BBC far exceeds that of any commercial station, TV or radio, so I think it's good value.

If the profligacy you quote is true that is a management failing and should be punished. But please don't advocate turning the BBC into a for profit organisation or all you'll have to watch and listen to is mind numbing drivel.

I must go now as I haven't read my Daily Mail yet!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
Taz wrote:
More good use of the taxpayers money for the BBC

24m was spent relocating nearly 900 staff to MediaCityUK at an average of 28,000 per person.

There were 11 cases where the cost of relocating staff exceeded 100,000 per person, with one costing 150,000.

More shite repeats coming up to cover it no doubt. Rolling Eyes

About fecking time it went to advertising to cover its cost


agreed, gets my goat the LAW says I have to pay it :/


I know someone who might know the reality behind the stats...

I have not had a TV licence since the digital switch over. Not missed it at all.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Loco wrote:
Taz wrote:
More good use of the taxpayers money for the BBC

24m was spent relocating nearly 900 staff to MediaCityUK at an average of 28,000 per person.

There were 11 cases where the cost of relocating staff exceeded 100,000 per person, with one costing 150,000.

More shite repeats coming up to cover it no doubt. Rolling Eyes

About fecking time it went to advertising to cover its cost


agreed, gets my goat the LAW says I have to pay it :/


I know someone who might know the reality behind the stats...

I have not had a TV licence since the digital switch over. Not missed it at all.


What more can one expect from an organisation more left wing bias than the Guardian.....

Talking of the Daily Mail, more fecking waste of OUR money here, the arrogant coonts didn't even contest the statement!:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1192894/Revealed-How-Kinnocks-enjoyed-astonishing-10m-ride-EU-gravy-train.html

Why don't they crawl into a hole, shrivel up and save us further taxes.
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F*ck me you've held on to that article for a long time! Laughing

That's the first time I've seen that (I don't REALLY read The Daily Mail) but it doesn't surprise me in the least Twisted Evil .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT: People going back on agreements ffs. What's the point of a Shake on it these days, it means fuck all.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT: People going back on agreements ffs. What's the point of a Shake on it these days, it means fuck all.


But who cares cos you sold it for much more in the end..... errrrr...
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT: People going back on agreements ffs. What's the point of a Shake on it these days, it means fuck all.


But who cares cos you sold it for much more in the end..... errrrr...


If only mate... Crap's hit the fan
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wpmot poxy weather Rain God
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Phoenix
'Phenis the tree hugger'
'Phenis the tree hugger'


Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 2057
Location: op die doos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backache
Evil or Very Mad
but a successful painting Smile
_________________
[img]http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=9446[/img]
Semper in merda; sola altitudo variat
Phoenix/Phenis/Treenix/MoP/Kent Trash/David NOT Dave
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking garage getting the date wrong that my car MoT was due BY 1 DAY so I have 12 months rather than 13, might as well have waited until December FFS. what a w***er
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a bit fookin' chilly brrr.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wpmot - having to delete 60 odd Russian, Chinese & Nigerian spammers from this forum who registered last night and this morning, need to revise the anti robotic. me thinks.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

following the ongoing saga of the degeneration of my upper spine for which i am receiving acupuncture , i have now also been diagnosed as having a inner elbow strain on my left arm ( not dissimilar to tennis elbow apparently) and then following a poorly judged step into the open inspection pit in my garage and trying to save myself from falling all the way in i now have a ruptured muscle in my right shoulder all of which i am now also receiving acupuncture for. whats it all mean ????...no riding for me at the moment and if the rupture doesnt heal its a possible surgery job ....deep joy Crying or Very sad
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nuclear Red
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Posts: 519

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get well soon, that sound like a real pisser.

Biggus, thanks for protecting us from spammers, cant you wind one up and publish the string?
_________________
Blue smoke and a ring ding ding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
following the ongoing saga of the degeneration of my upper spine for which i am receiving acupuncture , i have now also been diagnosed as having a inner elbow strain on my left arm ( not dissimilar to tennis elbow apparently) and then following a poorly judged step into the open inspection pit in my garage and trying to save myself from falling all the way in i now have a ruptured muscle in my right shoulder all of which i am now also receiving acupuncture for. whats it all mean ????...no riding for me at the moment and if the rupture doesnt heal its a possible surgery job ....deep joy Crying or Very sad


Fekkin cold anyway Laughing GWS Wink
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big issue sellers driving round in 13 plate Mercedes, roll on Jan 1st, will be plenty more to come.
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1103 of 1104

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group