BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1102, 1103, 1104
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey Pete, hope you get sorted soon.

As Loco syas, you're not missing much at the moment!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid fucking judge dismissing my injury case from a bike accident a year ago because they believed the implausible lies of the defendant which defy physics and how you ride a motorcycle. Pissed of doesn't even begin to cover it.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Stupid fucking judge dismissing my injury case from a bike accident a year ago because they believed the implausible lies of the defendant which defy physics and how you ride a motorcycle. Pissed of doesn't even begin to cover it.


Sad sadly the law is an ass, and blatantly geared against bikers, all 'judges' (read trumped up arse bandits with a superiority complex)
seem to think we are all hooligans... well I am but that's besides the point not al bikers are
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT? The fact I've got time to write reams on here because I can't go out on my bike.

Roll on the 16 December!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
WPMOT? The fact I've got time to be ream on here because I can't go out on my bike.

Roll on the 16 December!


fook me ..jimbo must be getting stir crazy ...he's gone all joey essex
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 people been made redundant final day today for them all, many I consider friends (as far as work goes) sad fooking times... might have to go find a new job Sad
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a lovely time of year to do it too! Crying or Very sad
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Front brakes buggered on the car so new dics and pads had to be fitted.
2) Stator Gone on the CBF and the head bearings screwed too - Small Mortgage required to pay for that
3) Battery has died on the Fury (only a year old ffs).

Something is telling me God doesn't want me on the road at the minute !!!
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boudicas... google Fireblade/CBF Stator problems... I think there was possibly a recall...

Re the Head bearings, I don't think Honda grease them any more.... don't get OE ball races, get taper roller - far better - www.bikebearings.co.uk is where I get mine...
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter


Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 3988
Location: .........in another world !

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't do so many miles now, but it seems that car drivers are driving closer to the white lines making it difficult to pass, and they don't move over as much ! Evil or Very Mad
_________________
It's all down to quality of life !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lost again
Dancing tree frog!
Dancing tree frog!


Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Posts: 2861

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

needing a nap half way though a ride Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter


Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 3988
Location: .........in another world !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't check my rear brake pads as I'd only done 5,500 miles on them and scooter failed mot. Had to buy genuine honda as I couldn't get pattern ones the same day. Cost me 37 instead of 8 for pattern, will make sure I have spares at home. Evil or Very Mad
_________________
It's all down to quality of life !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lost again wrote:
needing a nap half way though a ride Sad


You as well ..... Sleepy Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter


Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 3988
Location: .........in another world !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TRX failed it's last mot in october due to the fork seals leaking but had new seals fitted so it would pass, which it did. I saw one small pit on one stanchion when I viewed the bike in december. It has only covered 13km since the mot, and they are both leaking ! Evil or Very Mad I suppose the dealer was lucky that they didn't leak straight after they fitted them and during the mot.
_________________
It's all down to quality of life !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't be expensive to have them refinished?
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flintstone wrote:
The TRX failed it's last mot in october due to the fork seals leaking but had new seals fitted so it would pass, which it did. I saw one small pit on one stanchion when I viewed the bike in december. It has only covered 13km since the mot, and they are both leaking ! Evil or Very Mad I suppose the dealer was lucky that they didn't leak straight after they fitted them and during the mot.


Loco wrote:
Can't be expensive to have them refinished?


It's spenny enough Philpots are the people:>> http://www.pittedforks.co.uk/
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter


Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 3988
Location: .........in another world !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a set off fleabay, going to fit new seals . Smile
_________________
It's all down to quality of life !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1102, 1103, 1104
Page 1104 of 1104

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group