BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have u got music on
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 253, 254, 255  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome skills Cool Strumming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0eknUtEMWw
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice in Chains - What the Hell Have I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVje_PjnUPk
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirvana - Nevermind ( the album ) Headbangin'
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
Nirvana - Nevermind ( the album ) Headbangin'


Not listened in ages, although I did fairly recently get it on CD to replace the ailing Cassette copy I had Embarrassed old
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Moon on a Mirrorball" - Judie Tzuke

Shamless Plug

A compilation including a really beautiful "If (When You Go)" and "Submarine Boy". I'm so glad I've re-discovered her, started off by digitizing my vinyl copy of "Welcome to the Cruise".
Hopefully I'll do the same with other artists I've got in my (very) old collection!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julianne Regan Love and All About Eve.....The Dreamer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6onMdSCERE&list=PL8495E74912C06297
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Never listened to them before - lovely voice.

Reminded me of "Dreamer" - Supertramp

http://www.totallyfuzzy.net/ourtube/supertramp/dreamer-video_26902ae34.html

Faaaaaar OUT indeed Laughing .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emiliana Torrini....Easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjQrP4DfpT8&playnext=1&list=PL201CA42BB3EB5A96
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puscifer....Queen B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJyYWTBRtyQ
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P. RAY MANZAREK - Break on through to the other side
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stereophonics.....Indian Summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcguxHc4hiU



oooooo sexy lady. Drooling idiot
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Steps From Hell....Strength of a Thousand Men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2RK6OGNMCY
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelzoom - Crawling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgBtW9xZ9yI

Sad
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paradise Lost.....Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdS_ewqiuHs
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katatonia.....Lethean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz7E_BsKrVI
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeUzcoAnXEA

Love song Drooling idiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puscifer.......Humbling River.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0YxeTjFn70
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One for Cpt Slow.... Smile

Gotye....Save Me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_lBT1OG_Y
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff Buckley.....Grace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3adFWKE9JE
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Steps From Hell - False King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25iM7eRiIQ
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmill.....Let It Be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDI6HTR9arA
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cpt.Slow
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 2943

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
One for Cpt Slow.... Smile

Gotye....Save Me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_lBT1OG_Y


thank you Waki Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabaton - Carolus Rex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI2Qcs-Wz4c
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keane....Untitled 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7HS3myAruM
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bjork....All Is Full Of Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDYMfm0JQOE&list=RD02yDYMfm0JQOE

Cool
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 253, 254, 255  Next
Page 254 of 255

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group