BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Box Hill e-shop Launch!

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Box Hill e-shop Launch! Reply with quote



I have re-vamped the shop, and there are some new products there too and more to come, so please check often Cool

The shop can be found at http://shop.boxhill.co.uk

Please let me know any issues you find with the shop and I will do my best to resolve them.

I have a reasonable amount of stock ready to ship, including Mugs, T shirts, polo's, hoodies and striped T shirts...

Payment methods accepted are as follows:

->Cash on delivery (By Prior arrangement only!)
->Cheque
->Credit card/debit card/paypal

Thanks in advance for your support Very Happy

Coming soon...

BoxHill.co.uk key lanyards in a range of colours

Shamless Plug
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boxhill.co.uk fairing sticker application Instructions below.... although you might want to put them on your bike rather than a bucket Smile

Sticker application instructions - Right click and "save as" - PDF document
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Special offer... save up to 6 with this pack comprising a boxhill.co.uk Hoodie, polo shirt, mug and 2 fairing stickers Cool
http://shop.boxhill.co.uk/shopdata/?main_url=go.shopscript%3Fa%3DBHC0009
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group