BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bull
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 06 Apr 2012
Posts: 20
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

Hey all

Have recently joined the forum and thought I'd say hi, thanks to V for making me feel at home on Friday's Easter Run.

I ride a blue & white GSX1400 and look forward to good posts, good breakfast and great rides.

Regards

Bull
_________________
Horn Broken - Watch for Finger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bull and welcome to BHF. Shake on it Keep checking 'Events and Runs' for futher rideouts. Smile
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Reply with quote

bull wrote:
Hey all

Have recently joined the forum and thought I'd say hi, thanks to V for making me feel at home on Friday's Easter Run.

I ride a blue & white GSX1400 and look forward to good posts, good breakfast and great rides.

Regards

Bull


Spotted the bike at Tadworth, thanks for coming and welcome to BHF Very Happy
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello & Welcome . Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, think we met on Friday, good to see you here
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roughie
Martini Model
Martini Model


Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Posts: 10558
Location: 175lbs down and counting

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Smile
_________________

[url=http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Roughiediamond]Click Here to find Roughie on Facebook [/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
motogp
CBT'er
CBT'er


Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 135
Location: Banditali's planet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roughie wrote:
Welcome to the forum Smile


+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group