BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

another girly rider :)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hazza
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Epsom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: another girly rider :) Reply with quote

Hi all

im hazza, been coming to box hill since i was a wee young lass on the back of my dad's bike and now ride there myself. i'm up there quite often not just on weekends but week days too.

been riding for 9 years this year when i hit 25 (boo!!!) i can be seen rolling round on either my Triumph Daytona 675 now mostly in Carbon Fiber (long story Rolling Eyes) or my MV Agusta F4 RR 312 that is black and white.

hopefully meet up with a few of you guys/gals for a good ride about or just a chat. would love to make new friends

Hazza out!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome to the family

Good choice of bikes you have!
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello & Welcome Cool

Love the avatar by the way, where's that?

Think I recognize you from one of the Triumph sites, I have a Street Triple, aka a girls bike
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hazza
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Epsom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol! Nowt wrong with the ST's they can give Daytona's a run for their money Wink

My Avatar is me going round windy corner at this years TT, love that place Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazza wrote:
Lol! Nowt wrong with the ST's they can give Daytona's a run for their money Wink


The gauntlet has been thrown down Laughing . Hoping to trade my 2011 round headlight one for a Dame Edna "R" in the next couple of weeks

Hazza wrote:
My Avatar is me going round windy corner at this years TT, love that place Very Happy


Not been in a few years... I was in Spain TT week Cool
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hazza
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Epsom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the new shap head lights look like W.A.L.L.i.E hehe!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucky7
Learner
Learner


Joined: 13 Aug 2011
Posts: 60
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Hazza, welcome. Love those f4's Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon Smith
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 162
Location: Oxted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome

Hazza wrote:
I think the new shap head lights look like W.A.L.L.i.E hehe!!


Quite agree, I think they suit the Tiger, but not the Street.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Hazza, welcome to the BHF. Very Happy
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hazza
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Epsom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the welcome guys
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alan955
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 184
Location: Boxhill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Hazza... Very Happy

Another Striple here, Purple Wall-E with Arrow 3-1. Although it sits in the garage with a 1050 Sprint. Hope to see you at Box soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya, Waving

Ah so its you in those b & w leathers, seen you down box a few times. Smile
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hazza
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Epsom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes it is I!

yeah those leathers are a PIA to keep clean, i wish i'd gone for the black ones now lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rook wrote:
Ah so its you in those b & w leathers, seen you down box a few times. Smile


Stalker Laughing Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 3179
Location: Da Cronx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waving Hello, I've Seen you somewhere else,

I won't mention where Big Wink Laughing
_________________
Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence in a court of law, or boxhill forum!!

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hazza
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Epsom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol! What are you talking about?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush


Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 1637
Location: "In a microclimate"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome "girly biker" Hazza, Smile I havn't seen you before and unlikely unless you are up early for a ride, 6.00am stylee.
_________________
Comfortably Numb

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, see you out on a ride soon Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tinks
Fairy Grandmoderator
Fairy Grandmoderator


Joined: 08 Feb 2004
Posts: 19443
Location: Away with the fairys.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazza wrote:
Lol! Nowt wrong with the ST's they can give Daytona's a run for their money Wink

My Avatar is me going round windy corner at this years TT, love that place Very Happy


OMG u made it over the mountain in the sun! only managed 2 runs over this year, 2nd was an average 30mph! couldn't see 3 feet in front of u Sad

and welcome Very Happy
_________________
Happiness is a friction burn on your knee Wink

The 1st Lady of the forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: another girly rider :) Reply with quote

Hazza wrote:
Hi all

im hazza, been coming to box hill since i was a wee young lass on the back of my dad's bike and now ride there myself. i'm up there quite often not just on weekends but week days too.

been riding for 9 years this year when i hit 25 (boo!!!) i can be seen rolling round on either my Triumph Daytona 675 now mostly in Carbon Fiber (long story Rolling Eyes) or my MV Agusta F4 RR 312 that is black and white.

hopefully meet up with a few of you guys/gals for a good ride about or just a chat. would love to make new friends

Hazza out!

Hi Harriet,

Me an you have already had a ride out already (Via Paul) Welcome to my haunt Wink
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Matty
Cant keep it up!
Cant keep it up!


Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Posts: 3544
Location: Peacehaven, somewhere between the mad house and my bike!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group