BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Newbie

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Whizbang
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 12 Jul 2012
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Another Newbie Reply with quote

Hi Folks just relocated to the area and based in Staines, looking for breakfast run rideouts and others with the same interest.

My ride is a Fazer 1000 gen1, and couldn't live without having my bike.

Hopefully I'll be out soon and meet up with some of you like minded people and sample some of the good roads of the region. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, keep an eye on events section for ride outs Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
megawatt
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 485
Location: Northiam, near Rye

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Whizbang. Hope to see you on a rideout one day, but I'm near Romney Marsh ?
_________________
Why pay someone else, do it yerself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Ali G
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello & Welcome see you out & about sometime Cool Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and Welcome to the family!
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staines upon Thames you mean Razz

Welcome to the forum Wink
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Shake on it
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group