BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breakfast club, goodwood Sunday 5th August

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Breakfast club, goodwood Sunday 5th August Reply with quote

STW Posh and I are headed to meet an old friend at goodwood, is breakfast club meet so will be busy down there but by time we plan on getting there it will be tail end of the event.

Leaving mine around 10.15 and if anyone wants to join us we can swing by boxhill to meet up probably around 10.30am

We are staying down in area with friend so won't be leading back

All welcome Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Breakfast club, goodwood Sunday 5th August Reply with quote

V wrote:
STW Posh and I are headed to meet an old friend at goodwood, is breakfast club meet so will be busy down there but by time we plan on getting there it will be tail end of the event.

Leaving mine around 10.15 and if anyone wants to join us we can swing by boxhill to meet up probably around 10.30am

We are staying down in area with friend so won't be leading back

All welcome Very Happy



Going to leave earlier to get chance to see more of the cars

Leaving Boxhill 8am

Hope to see a few of you there

P.S. the old friend is no one past or present forum wise
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad working...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope to make this Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I enjoyed that despite being dozy and not having any form of waterproof gear on, I can confirm though that despite a wrong turn (sorry!) on the way home I am home and soon to be dry Smile
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must remember my Rubber up! suit next time Embarrassed . Thought is was a bit f*cking salty Goodwood Aero Club cafe charging 5 for a bacon bap & cuppa just because they know the place will be rammed. I'll make sure I eat before I go there again for "Breakfast club". Some nice cars there of course and a few bikes. Nice ride down in spite of the rain, thanks V
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group