BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sat 26th oct - GMT coffee ONLY meet. (EDITED)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the sleet forecast on tv too, but website is showing dry and above zero, so will call it in the morning. I will definitely be there, even if its in the car.
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather is cold but looks ok...Will start to think about leaving...See you all there Cool
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posh and I should be there around 10.30 happy biker
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you nagrali Shake on it and if course nice to see the (un)usual suspects too. Thanks for the company back to Reigate Nagrali... and for joining me on the scratch on the way back Napa121 Thumbs up Kneedown
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAGRALI
Cyclist
Cyclist


Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 30
Location: Croydon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was really nice to meet you all today. Thanks for making me feel welcome.
So many names & faces to get right! Smile

Cheers

Barry
_________________
Cheers

Barry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see all, bit chilly but lovely to be out on the CBR Very Happy

Thanks for the drinks and nom nom toast
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Alan955
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 184
Location: Boxhill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you post it, they will come.... Wink

Thanks for organising it Naomi, nice to see everyone. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see everyone on a chilly morning.

V....Toast with Brown sauce? Shocked I didn't realise the V was for Very strange Laughing

Nice ride Back Dunc...Bit of vid for you to gander at:-

See you all again soon.

Neil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MLVOI6cqNA&feature=plcp
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see everyone, even if it was a tad on the ...chilly side Hair Raising Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Slippery
Trials Rider
Trials Rider


Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 318
Location: THE HOOD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see everyone, and what a good turn out for a coffee meet
_________________
Working is for people who dont know how to fish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAPA121 wrote:
Nice to see everyone on a chilly morning.

V....Toast with Brown sauce? Shocked I didn't realise the V was for Very strange Laughing

Nice ride Back Dunc...Bit of vid for you to gander at:-

See you all again soon.

Neil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MLVOI6cqNA&feature=plcp



Ooh past my mums house Very Happy
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss G wrote:
NAPA121 wrote:
Nice to see everyone on a chilly morning.

V....Toast with Brown sauce? Shocked I didn't realise the V was for Very strange Laughing

Nice ride Back Dunc...Bit of vid for you to gander at:-

See you all again soon.

Neil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MLVOI6cqNA&feature=plcp



Ooh past my mums house Very Happy


Should've stopped for Have some tea and cake eh Very Happy

Nice video Napa, didn't know you were filming you sneaky bugger. Nice little road eh... there are some real peaches in this 'ere part of the world tucked away and generally not over used...
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed...will decide in the morning. it was looking dry but it looks like it might throw some sleet our way. Sad
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group