BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Luis Carreira dies qualifiying for Macau GP

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Luis Carreira dies qualifiying for Macau GP Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/motorsport/20343524 R.I.P.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad indeed Sad R.I.P.
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it's been a bad couple of years for bike racing Sad
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jay1
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 983
Location: Sutton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad RIP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips.. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group