BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X ray pics

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: X ray pics Reply with quote

Xray of my left arm/shoulder. The x-rays are recent, the metalwork dates from 2005




_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey, don't go near Magneto Man Laughing .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 6 screws? Pah! Lightweight! Smile
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss G wrote:
Only 6 screws? Pah! Lightweight! Smile


It's not the number of them, but the length of them that matters? Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group