BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carl Rosner Demo Bike Sale

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Carl Rosner Demo Bike Sale Reply with quote

Carl Rosner Email wrote:
2012(62) Rocket III Roadster Phantom Black 3 miles. 10999.00

2012(12) Street Triple Imperial Purple. Fly Screen, Belly Pan, Colour Matched Radiator Cowls 5699.00

2012(12) Speed Triple ABS Crystal White. Fly Screen, Belly Pan, Seat Cowl, Anodised Front Brake Reservoir 8499.00

2012(12) Tiger Explorer ABS Graphite. Hand Guards, Engine Bars. 9999.00

2012(12) Tiger 800XC ABS Phantom Black. 7699.00

2012(62) Tiger 800 ABS Crystal White. Engine Bars, Hand Guards 7499.00

2012(62) Bonneville 8 Ball Limited Edition Black/Red. 5999.00

Call us on 020 86570121 for more details.

_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Speed Triple is mine, mine I tell you..........
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips.. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group