BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Ocean road...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Great Ocean road... Reply with quote













more to follow
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucky Lastard Cool

Very cool indeed Cool

Glad to hear you are having a good'un 2 Thumbs up
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
acid drop
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Posts: 210

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that aussie?
_________________
If it aint broke don't fix it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAPA121 wrote:
Bucky Lastard Cool

Very cool indeed Cool

Glad to hear you are having a good'un 2 Thumbs up


ta... back now sadly Sad

acid drop wrote:
is that aussie?


is indeed.... The great ocean road from Torquay near Melbourne heading west. Cracking bit of road - suicidal wildlife and low speed limits though...!!
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, very cool!! Welcome back mate.
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group