BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IE10

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Nerdsville
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: IE10 Reply with quote

Just a heads up I personally have never been a fan of non-Microsoft browsers.. other I know swear by them, usually complaints of slowness and clunkyness were aimed at IE (and security but that was fixed ages ago)
If you have windows 7 SP1 I strongly advise you to get IE10 it is quite simply THE NUTS!..

Hereith end the public service announcement. Very Happy
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to get disillusioned with firefox. On the mobile, I have Opera, and have just discovered "Dolphin" which is pretty fast Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing with it today - lightening fast.

As you say Duncan, Firefox has become distinctly flaky lately - running in the background all the time for instance.
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeehhh...just installed SP1 ...such fun that was with it completing its install with a fatal error , but seems ok now installed ....then downloaded IE10 .....don't see what all the fuss is about if im honest Confused
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Nerdsville All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group