BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Again

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AdrianC
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 12 Sep 2012
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Back Again Reply with quote

Hi All, some of you will know me and some won't. I have not been about for a while due to work and injury that has stopped me riding for a while but I am now back on a bike and things are looking good.

I hope to meet up with you all again at boxhill and start going out on some rides again.

Speak soon

Adrian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello




Again Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AdrianC
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 12 Sep 2012
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey V
How are things, much going on?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Adrian Shake on it
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tons going on but not enough on the bikes! Must put that right lol
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright chap Welcome back what are you riding these days? Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome back!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group