BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wednesday evening 11 September - very tentative

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Wednesday evening 11 September - very tentative Reply with quote

Weather is not looking good this week, but lets see.
If it does go ahead it will be the penultimate evening run for me.

Meet at The Grasshopper Inn, Moorhouse, Nr Westerham, TN16 2EU.
(Please note NOT The Grasshopper IN Westerham!)
Depart 1815
Return about 2.0 hours later for swift drink (but not necessarily at The Grasshopper).

All welcome, but please indicate if you are interested.

If you do attend I would advise clear visors as it will be cloudy so very dark under trees etc.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather is looking Weather rain
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to be able to make this - next week maybe.

As you say weather looking really poor at the moment.
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cancelled!

Unless I can move it between 1000 and 1300 Twisted Evil
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather in Abergavenny is just fine. FTLOY Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Weather in Abergavenny is just fine. FTLOY Smile

Giving you the finger
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as Porthcawl is tomorrow i'll too be happy Smile
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
As long as Porthcawl is tomorrow i'll too be happy Smile


Rain God doh!
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group