BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wednesday evening 18 September

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Wednesday evening 18 September Reply with quote

Weather is looking good this Wednesday..

This will be my last one this year, so it's now or never
Thanks to all those who have joined me on one of these.
There were quite a few of you, just not all at the same time Laughing .

Meet at The Grasshopper Inn, Moorhouse, Nr Westerham, TN16 2EU.
(Please note NOT The Grasshopper IN Westerham!)
Depart 1815
Return about 2.0 hours later for swift drink (but not necessarily at The Grasshopper).

All welcome, but please indicate if you are interested.

If you do attend I would advise clear visors, it will very dark under trees etc.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone interested? Weather's looking good.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strangely enough Jim, im off work for the rest of the week, however I wont be able to join you as I shall be on the dreaded Isle of Wight giving my daughter away (e-bay was a failure to sell her) on Thursday and then spending a few days chillaxin...(YEAH RIGHT COS THATS GONNA HAPPEN BEING WITH THE WIFE THE MOTHER AND THE NEICE) but I guess im not working so small blessings an all that , hope you have a great ride mate I shall be thinking of ya.
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
giving my daughter away (e-bay was a failure to sell her) .


Ha! you can try but she'll be back Wink

Best wishes to you and all the family hope it goes well and the weather holds off !
band Mart Usual friday night
have a nice bath Lovers
Snooze alarm
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As no-one is with me (maybe Wink ) I'm going to head out earlier.

PM me if you can make an earlier start.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
As no-one is with me (maybe Wink ) I'm going to head out earlier.

PM me if you can make an earlier start.


Jimbo, I sadly can't do Wednesdays. I tried (& failed) to rearrange my evening commitment tonight. I hope to get out for a ride with you soon though.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group