BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2000 HONDA VTR1000F (BLACK)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bull
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 06 Apr 2012
Posts: 20
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: 2000 HONDA VTR1000F (BLACK) Reply with quote

Hi All.

I am helping a friend out who is unfortunately having to sell his VTR1000, it is on ebay at 2100 onco if anyone is interested in this really neat twin.

Many Thanks

Bull

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-HONDA-VTR-1000-F-BLACK-/221292204036?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item33860b1004
_________________
Horn Broken - Watch for Finger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice nick. If they are registered on VTR1000.org list it their too. I fear the asking price might be perhaps a little ambitious. I've literally today sold my 2000 firestorm so I had a good look at prices when deciding what mine should go for (nowhere near as pretty as that one)

Good luck with it and I hope someone is out there who wants it enough to pay near the asking price just my opinion. Not trying to piss on your chips btw.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bull
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 06 Apr 2012
Posts: 20
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Biggus, appreciate the words of advice.
_________________
Horn Broken - Watch for Finger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group