BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Honda VTR1000 Firestorm for sale.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: My Honda VTR1000 Firestorm for sale. Reply with quote

£££Sensible Sub £1,000 offer

New battery.
New fork stanchions.
Repainted fork lowers.
New upper and lower fork bushes
New fork seals
New fork dust seals
New chain and sprockets. DID Gold X Ring
New taper roller head bearings.
New front brake disks.
New rear brake disk.
New right and left fairing panels.
Repainted tail unit.
Polished swing arm.
Polished pillion peg hangers.
Repainted wheels (acrylic polyurethane 2 pack)
R&G crash protection bungs
Wiring loom replaced as original was rotten.
New fasteners fitted to anything removed & refitted
Seat Cowl

Box of misc spares such as carb jets etc

Just serviced (by me) 31,580 miles
Brake and clutch fluid change.
Cooling system flushed and coolant changed.
Oil & filter change.
Carbs will need balancing but some arse has borrowed and not returned my vacuum gauges

Valve clearances were checked at 24,000 miles

One years mot.

31,350 miles.

160 ish mph for peanuts..

Tank could do with a repaint.
Tyres are legal, but fairly old, I have not changed them since everyone has a tyre preference, these are Metzeller Z6

PICS Here

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=11188

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=11189

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=11190

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=11191

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=11192

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=11193
Quote:

_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home


Last edited by biggus on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**SOLD**
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
**SOLD**


Buyer has pulled out as they have bought another bike
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**SOLD** & delivered to new owner
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group