BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"MotoGP - the inside secrets!" THURS DEC 19th, 10a

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: "MotoGP - the inside secrets!" THURS DEC 19th, 10a Reply with quote

"MotoGP - the inside secrets!"

"THURS DEC 19th, 10am, in the MAC, Tonbridge

Neil Spalding, technical journalist and commentator for MotoGP, will be giving a talk on Honda’s famous V5 MotoGP bike and the way the technology it pioneered allows racers to achieve lean angles of over 60 degrees.

This is a free event for anyone with an interest in MotoGP and bikes in general. No need to reply, just come along".

K College,
Brook Street,
Tonbridge,
Kent
TN9 2PW
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got some days annual leave that I need to take before 31 December, so this looks as good a day to take off as any! I'm in.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good, although you may not be awake to ride home

Neil spalding = 'Drrrroooooooooooooonnnnnnnnne'
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
I've got some days annual leave that I need to take before 31 December, so this looks as good a day to take off as any! I'm in.


Good stuff, thought it would appeal to you. Unfortunately, I doubt I have any leave left to use Sad
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group