BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speed with Guy Martin

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sharky
TT Racer
TT Racer


Joined: 06 Dec 2009
Posts: 1163
Location: At bloody work probably!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Speed with Guy Martin Reply with quote

Channel 4, Sunday 8pm. Might be worth a watch...
_________________
Not man enough for an R1....... FZ1's are cooler anyway Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get it on 4oD as I am a luddite and devoid of a telly.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Speed with Guy Martin Reply with quote

Sharky wrote:
Channel 4, Sunday 8pm. Might be worth a watch...


Nice one that bloke cracks me up !
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group