BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chewy Shoei

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Chewy Shoei Reply with quote

It wasn't me... it was the cat...





"Harley - 1... Shoei XR1100 - 0"
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh thatll be the PJ DJ harley bum thats currently looking to get into protective custody after mistaking a white Shoei helmet for a football ....keep an eye out for a set of chin straps and a visor hanging from his arse....thats if PJ dont insert a motorbike boot in first.
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
Ahhh thatll be the PJ DJ harley bum thats currently looking to get into protective custody after mistaking a white Shoei helmet for a football ....keep an eye out for a set of chin straps and a visor hanging from his arse....thats if PJ dont insert a motorbike boot in first.


The very same. And that was my white shoei...!
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooops ...open face loose fitting ride home then?
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
Ooooops ...open face loose fitting ride home then?


Maybe if Harley hadn't managed to remove the straps and launch the visor into orbit!! Borrowed PJ'S spare, not sweating it... shit happens
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have done the same if I was called "Harley"!
Kawasaki, Ducati, Suzuki even... but Harley? Laughing

It will be interesting to know what you put on the insurance claim form.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rolling on the floor laughing rolling on the floor laughing rolling on the floor laughing ...sorry i know i shouldnt but i just had an image pop in my head of Biggus riding home in a borrowed crash helmet.

Police Officer: Sir thats obviously not your crash helmet

Biggus: No officer i borrowed it

Police officer : why wheres yours

Biggus: The dog ate it


Police Officer: oh the dog ate it eh? .....comedian eh?....license and registration please
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group