BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

vehicle tax

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: vehicle tax Reply with quote

no doubt its been posted and ive missed it but just in case

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/vehicle-tax-changes
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay no more purple shitty tax disc holders or disk thefts. Common sense finally.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh but the small problem print , vehicle tax no longer carries over when the vehicle is sold is this returned to the payee?? Doubt it.. so you buy a car on a forecourt then what have to go find a computer to tax it before you can move it as the car place can't tax it for you as soon as you sign the paperwork = no tax !! As usual find new ways to screw people in the guise of sensibility... Cocks.
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
Ahh but the small problem print , vehicle tax no longer carries over when the vehicle is sold is this returned to the payee?? Doubt it.. so you buy a car on a forecourt then what have to go find a computer to tax it before you can move it as the car place can't tax it for you as soon as you sign the paperwork = no tax !! As usual find new ways to screw people in the guise of sensibility... Cocks.


There's always a stealth element hey.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group