BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lotus C-01

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Lotus C-01 Reply with quote

Or should that be the Kodewa C-01. Jimmy Hill

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/news/newsresults/new-bikes/2014/february/feb2014-lotus-bike-officially-revealed/
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow they watched terminator salvation and thought lets build that! Laughing
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think they expect anyone to ride it Laughing
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure there is a queue of people with more brass than sense with their names on them already.

Bob isn't about time your mate bought a new bike? Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but...

FUGLY

IMO
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See what I mean??

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Locomad/untitled.png~original[/IMG]
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Bob isn't about time your mate bought a new bike? Very Happy

Laughing

Anyway' who cares what it looks like? JRTFT!
but I would say that wouldn't I? Embarrassed
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips.. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group